Window and Door Specialist – Building Products Supplier- Base Salary to 85k/year + Bonus - Littleton, MA
Littleton, MA 01460 US
Window and Door Specialist – Building Products Supplier- Base Salary to 85k/year + Bonus – Littleton, MA
- Established in 1946, our client is an employee-owned building products and design center that operates out of two locations throughout Massachusetts while owning various lumberyards, building materials and hardware stores, and design centers. Their focus is on providing large selections of top-quality residential building supplies at affordable prices to professional builders, remodelers and homeowners in eastern and central Massachusetts, Rhode Island, southern New Hampshire, southern Maine, and eastern Connecticut.
- Currently they are looking for a Window and Door Specialist to join their team out of their Littleton, MA location. This is not a window sales position, but rather a quote support position for the inside and outside sales associates. The Specialist will have the ability to recommend the optimal windows to fit the customer’s needs and produce takeoffs for the entire window project. This Specialist acts as a liaison between the window project coordinator, the sales manager, and the division manager to develop and improve training strategies that will help the department reach its full potential.
- This is not a remote position, and the associate will be expected to be on site Monday-Friday as well as travel to customer job sites with the outside sales team members to take measurements and help sell the whole project.
- The specialist will also work closely with the inside sales associates to coach, teach, and train them to accurately quote windows and doors customers.
- Works in concert with the window project coordinator to ensure that the goals are achieved, customers’ expectations are exceeded, and strong communication is maintained.
- Has a good understanding of Bistrack point of sales system.
- Experience with Saber is a plus.
- Supports Window Project Coordinator as needed.
- 3+ years of field experience working with contractors and outside sales associates on residential window and door projects.
- Experience creating window project take-offs by taking accurate measurements.
- Proficient reading architectural blueprints and specifications.
- Experience and understanding of project constructability.
- Base salary in the 75k – 85k/year range
- Annual bonus structure
- Mileage reimbursement
- Health insurance
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
CONSTRUCTION & BUILDING PRODUCT SEARCH This niche recruiting practice is highly focused within the realm of building products & materials and construction projects with an emphasis on roles in sales, sales management, construction project estimation, skilled trades, and construction project management. Our Building & Construction Recruiting team targets the very best talent within the realm of building products, building services, construction materials manufacturers and distributors, both in the commercial and residential sectors. We aim to build long term mutually beneficial business relationships with building product and construction professionals.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.