Welding Inspector – Modular Commercial Construction – Salary to 70K/year + 5% bonus – Chandler, AZ
Chandler, AZ 85225 US
Certified Welding Inspector – Modular Commercial Construction – Base Salary to 70K/year + 5% bonus – Chandler, AZ
- Our client is a group of 100% domestic manufacturers that have been in business for 143 years! With over 2,700 employees across multiple states, they are poised to make an incredible impact in the coming decade and beyond.
- The Certified Welding Inspector will report to the Plant Manager when in the plant and will be responsible for scheduling production activities and maintaining inventory to increase production and quality.
- Works in a safe manner in many or various environments.
- Manages site crews to meet site required welding schedules.
- Inspect welds of subcontractors and internal welds.
- Reviews all certifications and documentation to ensure contractors are in compliance.
- Addresses unforeseen issues for solutions and properly timed and quality driven responses.
- Weld qualifying to our WPS at multiple site and plants.
- Schedule management on repairs and confirm conformity of the requirements.
- Mentors and trains subordinate team members and subcontractors.
- Executes procedure and field testing as required.
- Reviews engineering documents for direct plant and field applications and execution.
- The dimensional tolerance requirements of our build types require the inspector to understand all engineering documents for weld types, dimensioning, and the meld points for our work i.e., the work in plant must properly conform to site.
- Other duties as instructed by the supervisor.
- Must have the experience base to problem solve beyond the basic mechanics and execute solutions for teamed success.
- High school diploma
- Welding certification
- At least ten years of previous and various aspects of welding and managing/leading.
- Must be able to inject into situations without knowledge of others experience base and connect with people to properly problem solve and align a team to fix issues.
- Must be an experienced AWS Welding Qualified Inspector.
- Base salary to 70k/year + 5% bonus potential
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k program
- Paid time off
- Holiday pay
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
CONSTRUCTION & BUILDING PRODUCT SEARCH This niche recruiting practice is highly focused within the realm of building products & materials and construction projects with an emphasis on roles in sales, sales management, construction project estimation, skilled trades, and construction project management. Our Building & Construction Recruiting team targets the very best talent within the realm of building products, building services, construction materials manufacturers and distributors, both in the commercial and residential sectors. We aim to build long term mutually beneficial business relationships with building product and construction professionals.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.
Meet Your Recruiter
Kim brings many years of professional experience as well as highly specific industry expertise to the world class AllSearch Recruiting team.