Vice President of Operations – Facilities Management Company - Base Salary to 250k/year - Long Island, NY
Garden City, NY 11599 US
Vice President of Operations – Facilities Management Company - Base Salary to 250k/year – Long Island, NY
- Our client, is a facilities management company that works throughout the US and is based on Long Island, NY. They are in the market for a stellar VP of Operations to add to their executive team as they continue to grow. The organization works with an array of commercial company’s on a number of facilities services. This individual will work closely with the CEO on company strategy, organizational vision and hiring activities with the company. The position will have a base salary in the 200k – 250k/year range (dependent on experience) with a bonus.
- Managing and executing on staff succession and growth plans, along with the ability to provide an independent perspective and constructively challenge operations teams, ensuring that business decisions are grounded
- Proactive decision-making support to all stakeholders. With the necessary leadership and communication skills, the expected VP of Operations must have the ability to give advice and counsel as well as provide a voice of reason. This includes communicating directly, relentlessly, and transparently with associates and employees
- Develop actionable business strategies and plans that ensure alignment with short-term and long-term objectives developed in tandem with the CEO
- Ensure effective recruiting, onboarding, professional development, performance management, and retention
- Oversee company operations and employee productivity, building a highly inclusive culture ensuring team members thrive and organizational outcomes are met
- Directly oversee operations and partner with the CEO on sales management to budget for sufficient investment capital to achieve growth targets over the near term
- 10+ years’ experience of direct management experience in facilities/property management
- Knowledge of real estate services and/or construction management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration is required with a Masters being a plus
- Strong computer skills and understanding of business functions such as HR, finance, marketing and operations
- The position offers a base salary in the 200k – 250k/year range (dependent on experience) plus bonus
- Full medical benefits, PTO and 401K
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
FACILITIES MANAGEMENT SEARCH
AllSearch Facilities Management Recruiters have worked with many hundreds of talented Facilities companies and candidates all across the United States. Our Facilities Recruiters focus specifically on the hard to fill industrial sector of facilities management within a variety of industries such as manufacturing, commercial real estate properties, university and hospital facilities, and the like. We have built facilities teams from the ground up for some of the most recognizable company names in industry today.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Sales & Management Recruiter
When did you start selling and/or recruiting?
My first position out of college was in IT Sales. I found out quickly I had the sales gene. I have a strong desire to make things happen for my clients.
Fun Fact about Joel:
Joel is very dedicated to the local community. Little known fun fact, he holds a high-ranking elected seat on the local school board, despite having no children of his own!
What’s the biggest compliment a client or candidate ever paid you?
“You saved me from a dreadful situation at my last employer”
What did you want to be when you grew up?
Batman. Either that or Michael Scott. I think I landed more closely to Dwight Schrute.
Where did you go to school, college, major?
Millersville University, majored in political science. I was also the opinion editor of the school’s newspaper, The Snapper!
What famous person would you switch lives with?
John Quincy Adams
What three things would you bring to a deserted island?
1) Box set of The Office. 2) Cases of Dr. Pepper 3) Chipotle, make that #1 actually.
What do you typically eat for breakfast?
Nothing, I bide my time until Chipotle.