Vice President of Building Services – Healthcare Organization - Base Salary to 250k/year - Washington, DC
Washington, DC 20066 US
Vice President of Building Services – Healthcare Organization - Base Salary to 250k/year – Washington, DC
- Our client is a non-profit health organization specializes in long term and senior care that is located in the Rockville, MD area. They are looking to bring on a Vice President of Building Services that will oversee the entire operation that includes residences, buildings, grounds engineering and environmental services at a multi campus organization. The position is responsible for developing/maintaining operating policies and procedures, personnel, budget management and repair schedules. This is a very high level position that needs to have someone that has overseen healthcare campuses or nursing homes. The base salary for this position is in the 200k - 250k/year range with a number of perks and benefits.
- Develops strategies, implement tactics, and manage company's Engineering/CAM and EVS Departments to reach established objectives and goals
- Develops and maintains departmental budgets (including CAM), review financial reports and addresses any variances to budget as needed
- Effectively leads and manages a team of 50 associates (employees) with 13 direct reports.
- Develops job estimates, outline scope of work, negotiate with outside vendors, and secure contractors for the supplies, maintenance, repairs, operation, upkeep and improvements to buildings and grounds as assigned
- Works collaboratively with the VP of Strategic Planning and Government Affairs and the VP of Resource Development to secure philanthropic of government support for capital projects
- Facilitates and manages all work performed by outside contractors with regards to company (and CAM) residences, buildings and grounds.
- Supervises the director, environmental services who manages multiple functions including cleaning of residences/buildings, scheduling associates in accordance with codes and regulations and as required to support the key performance indicators of the organization.
- Works collaboratively with the director of information systems and the fractional chief information officer to identify and implement new technologies relating to building services to improve safety, regulatory compliance, customer/associate experience and to create cost savings.
- 8+ years of senior facilities management with a focus on nursing facility or HUD building operations
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- Strong knowledge of buildings ranging from security systems to general carpentry to HVAC systems
- Knowledge of MaintenanceCare and building automation software preferred
- Base salary in the 200k - 250k/year range
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance; 401K, paid vacation and sick time, paid life insurance.
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
FACILITIES MANAGEMENT SEARCH
AllSearch Facilities Management Recruiters have worked with many hundreds of talented Facilities companies and candidates all across the United States. Our Facilities Recruiters focus specifically on the hard to fill industrial sector of facilities management within a variety of industries such as manufacturing, commercial real estate properties, university and hospital facilities, and the like. We have built facilities teams from the ground up for some of the most recognizable company names in industry today.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Sales & Management Recruiter
When did you start selling and/or recruiting?
My first position out of college was in IT Sales. I found out quickly I had the sales gene. I have a strong desire to make things happen for my clients.
Fun Fact about Joel:
Joel is very dedicated to the local community. Little known fun fact, he holds a high-ranking elected seat on the local school board, despite having no children of his own!
What’s the biggest compliment a client or candidate ever paid you?
“You saved me from a dreadful situation at my last employer”
What did you want to be when you grew up?
Batman. Either that or Michael Scott. I think I landed more closely to Dwight Schrute.
Where did you go to school, college, major?
Millersville University, majored in political science. I was also the opinion editor of the school’s newspaper, The Snapper!
What famous person would you switch lives with?
John Quincy Adams
What three things would you bring to a deserted island?
1) Box set of The Office. 2) Cases of Dr. Pepper 3) Chipotle, make that #1 actually.
What do you typically eat for breakfast?
Nothing, I bide my time until Chipotle.