Traveling Superintendent – General Construction Company – Base Salary to 120k/year - Dallas, TX
Dallas, TX 75201 US
Traveling Superintendent – General Construction Company – Base Salary to 120k/year – Dallas, TX
- Our client is a full service General Construction Company specializing in retail, grocery, restaurant and auto dealership construction. They are licensed in 48 states as well as the Virgin Islands and Puerto Rico. Their services include site work, new ground-up, takeovers of existing space, additions and remodels. In 2021 the company completed $150 million in revenue and is a debt-free company!
- They are currently seeking an experienced Traveling Superintendent to join their team. The Traveling Superintendents are the On-Site Leaders, supervising the construction process to ensure projects are built safely, to the design and on-time.
- Day-to-day production of all construction operations on-site,
- Daily reports
- Managing schedule progress by updating project schedules and providing 3-week look ahead’s.
- Holding and leading subcontractor meetings.
- Managing RFIs
- Managing Safety
- Managing Quality Control
- 5+ years’ experience leading the field building Commercial Construction projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in construction management or engineering a plus, but not required.
- Ground-up, takeovers, additions and remodel experience.
- Ability to read and understand construction documents including project plans, specifications, and shop drawings.
- Clear understanding of the documentation and processes between the owner, architect, and contractor.
- Clear understanding of commercial construction means and methods.
- Base salary in the 100k - 120k/year range depending on experience.
- Company truck
- Paid Travel and Per Diem
- Performance based bonus structure
- Health Insurance packages
- 401k with match
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
CONSTRUCTION & BUILDING PRODUCT SEARCH This niche recruiting practice is highly focused within the realm of building products & materials and construction projects with an emphasis on roles in sales, sales management, construction project estimation, skilled trades, and construction project management. Our Building & Construction Recruiting team targets the very best talent within the realm of building products, building services, construction materials manufacturers and distributors, both in the commercial and residential sectors. We aim to build long term mutually beneficial business relationships with building product and construction professionals.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.
Meet Your Recruiter
Sales & Management Recruiter – Building Products
What motivates you?
People. Making a difference. Giving back to the world. I have been blessed with the most wonderful family in the entire world and have strong roots that have given me such a happy life that I want everyone to experience happiness the way I do. So if I can be even a smile to a stranger and maybe give them an ounce of happiness, I feel fulfilled!
What did you want to be when you grew up?
From the time I was a baby, I always had this tiny pink basketball in my hand and a smile on my face. When I started to grow out of that tiny pink ball, I upgraded to an actual basketball and I dribbled it every day to elementary school with that same smile on my face. So obviously, my dream was to be a WNBA player! Unfortunately, I wasn’t THAT good. I played in college and had the opportunity to coach at the collegiate level which ended up being an even bigger dream come true. I learned my true passion was for people and helping them reach their goals, which essentially lead me to this career in recruiting. Now, I don’t dribble my ball to work every day, but I do come to work with a SMILE every day!