Tooling Supervisor – Injection Molding – Base Salary to 85k/year - Dallas, TX
Dallas, TX 75201 US
Tooling Supervisor – Injection Molding – Base Salary to 85k/year – Dallas, TX
- Our client, an industry leader in plastic injection molded connectors & components, is seeking a Tooling Supervisor to lead all activities in the Tool Room & Machine Shop.
- In this role, the Tooling Supervisor with communicate with internal departments to set priorities, establish schedules and provide status updates. The Tooling Supervisor will also coordinate tooling transfers between internal customers and external vendors.
- Communicate with key team members, internal resources and approved vendors regarding project schedules
- Structure projects and define clear objectives
- Establish project priority & provide updates
- Ensure awareness of status for all projects and activities within Tool Room
- Manage Weekly PM schedule
- Responsible for all training, performance management, discipline and development of staff
- Communicates inventory needs to Engineering Systems Administrator
- Supervises up to 10 tooling technicians working in the tool room over 3 shifts .
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- 2+ years of Supervision & Leadership experience
- Injection Molding Knowledge is a plus
- Experience working in Tool Room or Machine Shop
- Knowledge of Tool Room tools
- Technical Background- Experience with Tooling, Plastics, CNC, Machining
- Continuous Improvement Experience
Compensation for this role includes a base salary up to 85k/year, plus annual bonus. Our client also offers competitive health and life benefits & 401k. Relocation assistance is available.
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
PLASTICS SEARCH This niche recruiting practice is highly focused within the realm of plastics manufacturing with an emphasis on roles in Engineering, Operations, and mid to senior-level Management, to Director/VP and C-suite Executive positions. Our Plastics Recruiting team targets exceptional talent within the realm of plastic Injection Molding, Blow Molding, Thermoforming, Extrusion, and many more. Whether you are currently working in plastics manufacturing passively/actively looking for that better opportunity, looking for more career-advancement opportunities, or a recent college graduate seeking a new role in Plastics Manufacturing, we’ll guide you with long term minded care and focus. #PlasticsCareers
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Meet Your Recruiter
Professional Recruiter - Plastics Manufacturing
Check out our Plastics Recruiting Page Here: https://www.allsearchinc.com/executive-recruiters/plastics/
Kasey bring decades of Manufacturing oriented recruiting experience to the world class AllSearch Plastics Manufacturing Recruiting efforts.