Territory Sales Representative - Industrial Maintenance - Base Salary to 65k/year - Newark, NJ
Newark, NJ 07102 US
Territory Sales Representative - Industrial Maintenance - Base Salary to 65k/year – Newark, NJ
- Our client is an industrial maintenance company specializing in repairing and protecting anything made of steel, concrete or rubber. They solve industrial maintenance problems for chemical plants, hospitals, power plants, refineries, manufacturing facilities, etc.
- They are looking for a Territory Sales Representative (internally titled Industrial Sales Representative) for the Northern New Jersey area. This is an Outside Sales role. The Territory Sales Representative will sell products, service, and installation. This role will travel the local territory to various industrial and commercial clients.
- Identifying and servicing new and existing clients within the industrial marketplace
- Building a solid reputation with clients as a problem solver, providing emergency service and assistance
- Keeping accurate customer records with a CRM system
- Liaising with other company functions to ensure achievement of sales objectives
- Investing the time and energy necessary to grow and cultivate a lucrative sales pipeline
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- At least 3+ years of outside sales experience
- Industrial maintenance experience preferred
- Strong motivation and results-oriented attitude
- Appropriate personality for consultative selling.
- Ability to learn and apply new concepts.
- Experience using CRM software
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Background must qualify to be able to obtain Transportation Workers ID Card
- Base salary will be in the 60k – 65k/year range, plus an aggressive, uncapped, commission structure (First year earnings should be 90k - 115k+)
- Health Benefits program, 401k, vacation, etc.
- Company Car, cell phone, expenses reimbursed, etc.
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
AllSearch Recruiting is one of the top Industrial Sales & Service Recruitment Agencies in the United States. Our many highly niche industrial recruiting teams focus on sales, service, and business development activities within a variety of manufacturing, machinery and industrial sectors. Recruiting expertise covers HVAC mechanical contractors, building products, industrial manufacturing and automation, construction material supply, industrial supply chain distribution, agricultural machinery sales, facilities management and more.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Sales & Management Recruiter
When did you start selling and/or recruiting?
My first position out of college was in IT Sales. I found out quickly I had the sales gene. I have a strong desire to make things happen for my clients.
Fun Fact about Joel:
Joel is very dedicated to the local community. Little known fun fact, he holds a high-ranking elected seat on the local school board, despite having no children of his own!
What’s the biggest compliment a client or candidate ever paid you?
“You saved me from a dreadful situation at my last employer”
What did you want to be when you grew up?
Batman. Either that or Michael Scott. I think I landed more closely to Dwight Schrute.
Where did you go to school, college, major?
Millersville University, majored in political science. I was also the opinion editor of the school’s newspaper, The Snapper!
What famous person would you switch lives with?
John Quincy Adams
What three things would you bring to a deserted island?
1) Box set of The Office. 2) Cases of Dr. Pepper 3) Chipotle, make that #1 actually.
What do you typically eat for breakfast?
Nothing, I bide my time until Chipotle.