Territory Sales Representative - Commercial Roofing - Base Salary to 100k/year - Phoenix, AZ
Phoenix, AZ 85031 US
Territory Sales Representative - Commercial Roofing - Base Salary to 100k/year -Phoenix, AZ
- Founded over 40 years ago, our client in the Commercial Roofing space provides solutions for new construction as well as diagnoses and fixes any current roofing problems. They are experiencing tremendous growth and they’re looking to grow their revenue by up to 700% within the next 10+ years!
- They are currently looking for a Territory Sales Representative to join their team. This position will entail new business development (70%) as well as managing existing accounts (30%) calling on GC’s, Directors of Construction, Property Managers, and Directors of Purchasing.
- Qualify the scope of work and define quality roofing projects that match the capabilities and objectives of the company.
- Promote and sell commercial roofing solutions to GC’s, Property Managers, Directors of Construction, and Directors of Purchasing
- Forecast sales activities for the Arizona territory utilizing Salesforce.com
- Attend customer events and tradeshows to win new business
- Engage, communicate and present proposals to potential customers
- Work with the estimating and project team to ensure all opportunities are priced and proposed in a timely manner
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or 5+ years of experience in sales within the commercial roofing or construction industry.
- Must maintain a valid driver’s license and an acceptable driving record
- Possess excellent communication and organizational skills
- Solid understanding of reading blueprints and drawings
- Familiarity with contract and subcontract documents, conditions and terms
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Base salary in the 70k - 100k/year range plus commission
- Monthly Car allowance and full gas reimbursement
- Full benefits and generous PTO policy
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
CONSTRUCTION & BUILDING PRODUCT SEARCH This niche recruiting practice is highly focused within the realm of building products & materials and construction projects with an emphasis on roles in sales, sales management, construction project estimation, skilled trades, and construction project management. Our Building & Construction Recruiting team targets the very best talent within the realm of building products, building services, construction materials manufacturers and distributors, both in the commercial and residential sectors. We aim to build long term mutually beneficial business relationships with building product and construction professionals.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.
Meet Your Recruiter
Sr. Sales & Management Recruiter
Kelly was born and raised in Ellicott City, MD and went to UNC-Chapel Hill for College and played Division I Lacrosse for them. She entered the Sales Recruiting world immediately after graduation and hasn’t looked back!
Kelly has specifically been a Go-To-Market Recruiter, placing Business Development Representatives up to VP’s of Sales and VP’s of Marketing. She’s passionate about finding the right fit for her candidates and clients and has 15+ years of experience. Kelly has 2 young daughters who truly motivate her to be her very best!
Fun fact: Kelly and her Mother were both the Homecoming Queen in High school!
What 3 words best describe you?
--Loyal, encouraging, and determined