Search Jobs

Territory Sales Representative - Commercial Construction - Base 60k

Tampa, FL 33601

Industry: Sales Job Number: 7770D19

Job Description

Territory Sales Representative - Commercial Construction - Base $60k.  Tampa, FL

Our client, a nationwide leader in the commercial construction and building industry, has an immediate need for an Outside Sales Representative to work in a well performing territory located in their South Florida Market, the candidate ideally being physically based within 1 hour of Tampa, FL. The company has a long track record of success as a leading commercial construction contractor, and a fantastic name in the industry.

  • This is a fantastic opportunity to grow and develop a lucrative sales career, working for an industry leader in a very financially successful industry sector.  As a Sales Rep focusing on selling commercial services and repairs, you will sell repairs, maintenance and service contracts to the industrial and commercial market.  This is an existing territory, so you will work with existing customers and warm leads as well as hunting for new business. 
  • In terms of the actual day to day sales role, this is strictly commercial, business to business sales.  Will be selling a building / construction service to commercial customers.  Create new service leads, do evaluations and prepare repair estimates, create proposals and close contracts with potential customers.  Approximately 70% of your time will be spent in the field, with the other 30% in the office making phone calls.

Compensation for this position will include a solid base salary up to $60k, along with an aggressive uncapped commission package.  Additionally, the company provides excellent benefits, cell phone, laptop, and full comprehensive benefits that will include medical, dental, vision, 401k, paid time off and more.

Requirements, our client is looking for either a background in commercial sales, with at least 3 years of sales experience in commercial roofing and construction estimating with the ability to read and comprehend blueprints.  Will also consider a sales background in building products or general commercial construction.


Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy

Additional Information

SALES SEARCH AllSearch Sales Recruiters have worked with thousands of talented Sales people all across the United States. Whether in industries such as Manufacturing, Industrial Supply, Distribution, and in towns such as Baltimore, Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas and beyond. AllSearch Recruiters know what it takes to help you find the very best home, how to thrive within it and how to take your sales career to the next level. #FindYourPath #StepYourJobUp #SalesCareers

Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.

Meet Your Recruiter

Brandon Smith
Sales & Management Recruiter

WHAT'S THE BIGGEST COMPLIMENT A CLIENT HAS EVER PAID YOU? I once had a potential customer say to me, “Wow! You really don’t give up, do you?” While this might not sound like your typical compliment, it was great to hear. It meant this person understood that I was serious, relentless and determined to earn their business. Best of all, they eventually became one of my largest customers. WHAT 1 PIECE OF ADVICE WOULD YOU GIVE YOUR 10 YEAR OLD SELF? I have three pieces of advice. Be passionate about what you do. Tell your family and friends how much you love and appreciate them. Lastly, follow the Golden Rule: Treat others as you’d like to be treated.
Apply Online

Send an email reminder to:

Refer A Friend

Share This Job:

Related Jobs: