Territory Sales Representative – Plastics & Foam Manufacturer – Base Salary to 60k/year - Atlanta, GA
Atlanta, GA 30303 US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
Territory Sales Representative – Plastics & Foam Manufacturer – Base Salary to 60k/year – Atlanta, GA
- Our client is an industry leading plastics & foam manufacturer serving the packaging industry. They are looking to add a Territory Sales Representative to their Georgia team. This person will land new sales opportunities and grow the territory by converting leads, generating new business, and account managing current clients.
- In this role, the Territory Sales Representative will operate as the lead point of contact for all matters specific to customers within the specific territory. The Territory Sales Representative will be solely responsible for the team’s Foam Protective Packaging division.
- Focus on selling Cold Chain and Protective Packaging solutions to Medical Supply companies, manufacturers, and prepared food companies.
- Develop sales plan & assume ownership of the plan and results
- Build and actively manage sales funnel
- Manage the proposal process; price quotes and deliver within established limits
- Increase sales & prospect new customers
- Forecast and track key account metrics including sales forecasts, results and annual forecast projections
- Monitor competition & market trends related to pricing & products
- Work in conjunction with other departments to solve customer issues
- Provide support for marketing and communication programs- Trade Shows, Articles, Web & Brochures
- 2 or 4-year Degree in Business or other related Discipline (or equivalent work experience)
- Minimum of 2+ years of successful Outside Sales experience in plastics or packaging industry
- Sandler Selling background preferred, but not required
- Ability to work in a fast paced work environment
- Experience selling plastics, rubber, industrial packaging, rotation molded products, or foam
- Ability to travel (75%) within specific territory
Compensation for this role includes a base salary up to 60k/year, PLUS commission, AND bonus. Our client also offers a car allowance, competitive benefits, and 401k with a company match.
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
ENGINEERING SEARCH AllSearch Engineering Recruiters know that to compete in today’s marketplace, you must not only embrace engineering technology, but prioritize it above almost everything else. If you are not in such a place, it’s most likely time to move on. Work with an engineering search firm whose recruiters have worked in the design blueprints. AllSearch is vigorous in its pursuit of conducting engineering searches only for companies that prove to us that their technology is at the forefront of their future vision. Don’t sit still in a company that won’t embrace forward-thinking technology, find a company as innovative as you are. #FindYourPath #StepYourJobUp #EngineeringCareers
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.
Meet Your Recruiter
Professional Recruiter - Plastics / Manufacturing
Check out our Plastics Recruiting Page Here: https://www.allsearchinc.com/executive-recruiters/plastics/
I was born and raised in York, Pa. I completed my freshman year of college at Towson University. I soon realized Astronomy was not my thing, so I transferred back home to York College to pursue a career in Business. I completed my Bachelor of Business Administration with a major in Entrepreneurship and a minor in Marketing. I chose AllSearch because it felt like home. Everyone was so welcoming, and the company culture was what I was looking for in a job! Outside of work I can be found playing with my French Bulldog, Sanford, or reading psychological thriller books!
What motivates you?
Helping people! If I would die tomorrow, the one thing I want to make sure is that I made a difference in someone’s life, no matter how small.
Favorite TV show?
One Tree Hill. Nathan Scott has my heart.
What I do in my free time?
My dad and I brew beer! My dream one day is to open up a brewery with him. If I’m not doing that, I am either reading about conspiracy theories, spending money at Target, or playing with my dog—those are really my only hobbies.
Piece of advice I would give myself?
Always remember money can’t buy happiness; but it can buy you a boat, which would probably make you a little happy. Piece of advice number two: it’s the little things in life that make it worth wild.
What I typically eat for breakfast?
Cereal. There is no argument there here, Frosted Flakes are the best.
“Remember there’s heroes and there’s legends. Heroes get remembered, but legends never die.” (If you know what movie this is from, we can be best friends)