Territory Sales Representative – Packaging – Base Salary to 65k/year - Indianapolis, IN
Indianapolis, IN 46204 US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
Territory Sales Representative – Packaging – Base Salary to 65k/year – Indianapolis, IN
- Our client, a Plastics & Foam Manufacturer, is seeking a Territory Sales Representative to source new sales opportunities by converting pre-qualified leads and generating new business with existing customers through upselling techniques.
- In this role, the Territory Sales Representative will operate as the lead point of contact for all matters specific to customers within the specified sales territory focused on Protective Packaging solutions.
- Focus on Selling
- Plastics & Foam Protective Packaging: Cold Chain & Protective Packaging Solutions to Medical Supply Companies, Manufacturers, & Prepared Food Companies
- Develop Sales Plan & Assume Ownership of the plan and results
- Build and actively manage sales funnel
- Manage the proposal process, price quotes and deliver within established limits
- Increase Sales & prospect New Customers
- Forecast and track key account metrics including sales forecasts, results and annual forecast projections
- Monitor competition & market trends related to pricing & products
- Work in conjunction with other departments to solve customer issues
- Provide support for marketing and communication programs- Trade Shows, Articles, Web & Brochures
- 2 or 4-year Degree in Business or other related Discipline (or equivalent work experience)
- Minimum of 2+years of successful Outside Sales experience
- Sandler Selling background preferred, but not required
- Experience selling plastics, rubber, industrial packaging, rotation molded products, or foam
- Ability to travel (75%)
Compensation for this role includes a base salary up to 65k/year, PLUS commissions AND bonus. Our client also offers a car allowance, competitive benefits, 401k with a company match and an extensive sales training program.
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
ENGINEERING SEARCH AllSearch Engineering Recruiters know that to compete in today’s marketplace, you must not only embrace engineering technology, but prioritize it above almost everything else. If you are not in such a place, it’s most likely time to move on. Work with an engineering search firm whose recruiters have worked in the design blueprints. AllSearch is vigorous in its pursuit of conducting engineering searches only for companies that prove to us that their technology is at the forefront of their future vision. Don’t sit still in a company that won’t embrace forward-thinking technology, find a company as innovative as you are. #FindYourPath #StepYourJobUp #EngineeringCareers
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.
Meet Your Recruiter
Professional Recruiter - Plastics Manufacturing
Check out our Plastics Recruiting Page Here: https://www.allsearchinc.com/executive-recruiters/plastics/
Kasey bring decades of Manufacturing oriented recruiting experience to the world class AllSearch Plastics Manufacturing Recruiting efforts.