Territory Sales Representative – Insurance Carrier - Base Salary to 100k/year - New York, NY
New York, NY 10001 US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
Territory Sales Representative – Insurance Carrier - Base Salary to 100k/year – New York, NY
- Our client, a reputable 100+ year carrier that serves the mid-Atlantic is looking for a Territory Sales Representative to join their team. They are highly reputable as they have earned an A+ rating from AM Best for Financial Strength among many other accomplishments.
- You will be responsible for expanding partner relationships, new business, and products in the New Jersey & New York metro area/5 boroughs. You will meet regularly with agency/broker distribution partners to gain small, mid and large size commercial markets.
- Other responsibilities include: pursue, upsell, and cross-sell opportunities with agencies/brokers, coordinate new business proposal meetings, key account pre-renewal discussions with agencies, review competitor plans to ensure best pricing is offered, lead annual planning process, assist with contracting, onboarding, or terminating agencies/brokers, etc.
- 5+ years of commercial insurance company experience in marketing, sales, production underwriting, or relationship management.
- Must have a network of broker relationships & a record of selling standard commercial lines products in the assigned territory.
- Ability to manage multiple clients as well as knowledge of insurance markets and underwriting procedures.
- Must be results oriented.
- Producer’s license. Can obtain within a certain time period.
- Base salary in the 90k - 100k/year range depending on experience.
- Lucrative quarterly and annual bonus structure.
- Gold standard benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k with 8% match, lucrative PTO, paid holidays, 3 floating holidays, travel expenses/tolls/mileage paid for, etc.
- Our client also has incredibly low turnover as their average tenure of an employee is 13 years!
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
INSURANCE SEARCH AllSearch Insurance Recruiters have been vigorously building deep relationships with hundreds of small to mid-size insurance firms throughout the United States for the past 18 years. We know the good firms, the firms to avoid and the positions that lead to growth or stagnation. #FindYourPath #StepYourJobUp #InsuranceCareers
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Meet Your Recruiter
Practice Lead / Sr. Recruiter – Insurance
Check out our Insurance Page Here: https://www.allsearchinc.com/executive-recruiters/insurance-recruiting/
What motivates you?
The idea of success. It pushes me to try my hardest in everything I do and encourages me to take on challenges.
What do you do for fun/in your free time?
Seeing my favorite artists live! Going to concerts is my ultimate serotonin booster! I also love taking weekend trips with friends to new cities/towns.
Three words that describe you?
Go-with-the-flow (counts as 1 word), hardworking, hilarious (I can provide references)