Territory Sales Representative – Industrial Fabricator & Distributor – Total Compensation to 60k/year - Fort Wayne, IN
Fort Wayne, IN 46802 US
Territory Sales Representative – Industrial Fabricator & Distributor – Total Compensation to 60k/year – Fort Wayne, IN
- Founded over 50 years ago, our client is a 100% Employee Owned (ESOP) with 19 locations across 10 states. They are a Market Leader in the industrial rubber distribution and fabrication industry. They market MRO and OEM products to several industries offering off the shelf products as well as custom fabricated products. They specialize in industrial hoses, conveyor belts, drive belts, pumps, gaskets, sealing products, etc.
- They are currently looking to hire a Territory Sales Representative for their Fort Wayne location. This is an Outside Sales position that will be tasked with new business development, as well as account management. The role is calling on industrial clients like steel mills, chemical plants, rock quarries, food processing plants, etc.
- Compile lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads, based on information from business directories, industry ads, trade shows, web sites and other sources
- Travel throughout assigned territory to call on regular and prospective customers in order to establish relationships, to solicit orders and regular reoccurring business
- Display or demonstrate products, using samples or catalogs, and emphasize salable features
- Quote prices and credit terms and prepare sales contracts/purchase orders for orders obtained
- Estimate date of delivery for customer based on knowledge of company production and delivery schedules
- Prepare reports of business transactions and keep expense accounts
- Work with Inside Sales Team to maintain account activities and literature
- Track inventory levels
- Coordinate customer training
- Enter new customer data and other sales data for current and prospective customers into database for customer relationship purposes
- Develop and maintain relationships with purchasing contacts
- Investigate and resolve customer problems with products, service and/or deliveries
- Attend trade shows
- 1+ years of outside sales experience in a solution sales, industrial environment.
- Possess a strong mechanical aptitude
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook and experience with a CRM system
- Base salary in the 45k - 50k/year range, plus guaranteed commission of 10k – 15k.
- Company credit card for expenses, gas, etc. – Mileage reimbursement
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- ESOP – After 1 year of service, company contributes roughly 20% of salary into the employee stock ownership plan each year. Fully vested after 6 years. No cost to employee.
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
AllSearch Recruiting is one of the top Industrial Sales & Service Recruitment Agencies in the United States. Our many highly niche industrial recruiting teams focus on sales, service, and business development activities within a variety of manufacturing, machinery and industrial sectors. Recruiting expertise covers HVAC mechanical contractors, building products, industrial manufacturing and automation, construction material supply, industrial supply chain distribution, agricultural machinery sales, facilities management and more.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.
Meet Your Recruiter
VP of Recruiting / Co-Founder
What motivates you?
A good challenge or competition! Changing people’s lives for the better!
When did you start selling and/or recruiting?
I think I started selling when I came out of the womb. Seriously though, for as long as I can remember, I have enjoyed meeting people, making friends, building relationships, you name it. I can’t think of anything I would rather do than sales and recruiting! There is no greater feeling than matching that perfect candidate with his or her dream job! That makes me happy!
What do you do for fun/spend your free time?
I love sports – coaching, watching, participating (much more when I was younger, of course). I have three boys that keep me very busy, and I have loved coaching them over the past ten years or so. Football, wrestling, baseball, lacrosse, and basketball!
Where did you go to school, college, major?
Towson State University (when it was still called Towson State). Greatest five years of my life. I met my wife, I met my business partner, I met many lifelong friends and I had a ton of fun!
What do you typically eat for breakfast?
Depends. Am I in my “all or nothing” workout phase where it’s a Nutribullet shake with veggies and fruits, or is it the other nine months of the year when it’s whatever I can get my hands on?
Who is your hero?
My dad. He taught me everything I know! I learned how to work hard, how to be a good father, how to be a good husband, how to ride a motorcycle, how to sacrifice everything for those that you love, how to deal with terrible situations and make the best of it, and most importantly, how to never give up!