Territory Sales Representative – Electrical Supply Distributor - Base Salary to 70k/year - Riverside, CA
Riverside, CA 92507 US
Territory Sales Representative – Electrical Supply Distributor - Base Salary to 70k/year – Riverside, CA
- For more than 40 years, our client has been the premier underground utility and electrical supply distributor. This family-owned company was established in 1976 on the principle that excellent customer service and broad product availability are the keys to long-term success.
- As this company continues to experience significant growth, they are looking for a Territory Sales Representative to join their sales team to promote and sell their products and services. This person will be responsible for driving sales growth in the southwestern region of the US.
- Develop relationships and actively seek out prospective business opportunities with new and existing customers
- Implement a sales plan to support sales and profitability goals.
- Write up customer orders and complete pricing bills of material, project management and problem solving.
- Follow-up on all generated quotations to assure that the customer is being serviced and document the outcome of the proposed solution
- Coordinate customer returns and complete proper documentation on a timely basis.
- Complete sales call logs/CRM reporting and expense reports on a timely basis in accordance with company policy.
- Develop an effective and productive working relationship with other sales associates, counter sales associates and support personnel; encourage and assist in their training and development when possible.
- Develop and maintain a sales forecast to help analyze market conditions and/or changes for maximum productivity and sales growth. Report conclusions to management.
- Stay current on emerging products and technologies and inform assigned accounts.
- 4+ years of experience in the underground utility and electrical supply industry
- 3+ years of outside B2B sales experience preferred
- Proficiency in Epicor Profit 21 Distribution software operating system
- Self-starting with the ability to move quickly and develop business.
- Passionate problem solver with a curious and inquisitive mindset.
- Strong customer orientation with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Technically proficient with strong analytical and organizational abilities to effectively manage multiple tasks and priorities.
- Willing and able to commute within the southern California territory
- Base salary in the 60k – 70k/year range plus uncapped commission
- Comprehensive benefits package
- 401k with matching
- PTO, Sick Time, and Holidays
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
CONSTRUCTION & BUILDING PRODUCT SEARCH This niche recruiting practice is highly focused within the realm of building products & materials and construction projects with an emphasis on roles in sales, sales management, construction project estimation, skilled trades, and construction project management. Our Building & Construction Recruiting team targets the very best talent within the realm of building products, building services, construction materials manufacturers and distributors, both in the commercial and residential sectors. We aim to build long term mutually beneficial business relationships with building product and construction professionals.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.