Territory Sales Manager – Automotive Paint and Coatings – Base Salary to 65k/year - San Diego, CA
San Diego, CA 92101 US
Territory Sales Manager – Automotive Paint and Coatings – Base Salary to 65k/year – San Diego, CA
- Our client is an employee owned, industry leading, distributor of paint and various coatings. Serving the automotive and industrial industries, our client company has over 200 locations in over 40 states. Recently, they merged with another well-known industry leader and have been exceeding goals since.
- Our industrial distribution company is looking to add a Territory Sales Manager to the team. This person will be tasked with maintaining the current territory as well as brining in new business to help the growth of the automotive division. This person would be selling the various paints and topcoats to local collision shops, auto body shops, local manufacturers, and any other business that may be in need of the product. The position will require up to 20% travel.
- HS Diploma, Plus for BS/BA Degree
- Minimum of 3+ years of sales experience in automotive coatings or related sales field
- Collision Center of Car Dealership Management experience is preferred
- Working knowledge of various principles & methods for showing, promoting, and selling products
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet weekly sales goals
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Plus for previous outside sales experience
- 1st year guaranteed base salary up to 65k/year, plus commissions
- Travel reimbursement, phone stipend, company laptop
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Life Insurance + Disability
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
AllSearch Recruiting is one of the top Industrial Sales & Service Recruitment Agencies in the United States. Our many highly niche industrial recruiting teams focus on sales, service, and business development activities within a variety of manufacturing, machinery and industrial sectors. Recruiting expertise covers HVAC mechanical contractors, building products, industrial manufacturing and automation, construction material supply, industrial supply chain distribution, agricultural machinery sales, facilities management and more.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.
Meet Your Recruiter
Professional Recruiter - Plastics / Manufacturing
Check out our Plastics Recruiting Page Here: https://www.allsearchinc.com/executive-recruiters/plastics/
I was born and raised in York, Pa. I completed my freshman year of college at Towson University. I soon realized Astronomy was not my thing, so I transferred back home to York College to pursue a career in Business. I completed my Bachelor of Business Administration with a major in Entrepreneurship and a minor in Marketing. I chose AllSearch because it felt like home. Everyone was so welcoming, and the company culture was what I was looking for in a job! Outside of work I can be found playing with my French Bulldog, Sanford, or reading psychological thriller books!
What motivates you?
Helping people! If I would die tomorrow, the one thing I want to make sure is that I made a difference in someone’s life, no matter how small.
Favorite TV show?
One Tree Hill. Nathan Scott has my heart.
What I do in my free time?
My dad and I brew beer! My dream one day is to open up a brewery with him. If I’m not doing that, I am either reading about conspiracy theories, spending money at Target, or playing with my dog—those are really my only hobbies.
Piece of advice I would give myself?
Always remember money can’t buy happiness; but it can buy you a boat, which would probably make you a little happy. Piece of advice number two: it’s the little things in life that make it worth wild.
What I typically eat for breakfast?
Cereal. There is no argument there here, Frosted Flakes are the best.
“Remember there’s heroes and there’s legends. Heroes get remembered, but legends never die.” (If you know what movie this is from, we can be best friends)