Territory Account Manager – Industrial Distribution – Base Salary to 85k/year - Harrisburg, PA
Harrisburg, PA 17106 US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
Territory Account Manager – Industrial Distribution – Base Salary to 85k/year – Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
- Our client is a family-owned company with over 70 years in the industry serving thousands of customers throughout the territory. They are highly regarded in the field of industrial distribution and value their employees, customer partnerships, efficiency, safety, and providing the highest quality and service. Their expertise and products are used to keep a wide spectrum of key industries operating such as agriculture, food and beverage, lumber, and metals and steel.
- In this role, the Territory Account Manager will be a results-driven leader who leverages sales expertise to drive profitability and penetrate new accounts in this new territory. The territory account manager will possess strong analytical skills and technical abilities which will result in selling products that provide successful solutions to customer application problems.
- Identify, open, and create new business within the territory
- Establish and nurture strong relationships with current and target clients
- Travel to businesses to conduct sales presentations
- Setting and communicating sales targets that promote long-term profitability.
- Developing and executing evidence-based sales plans to meet these quotas.
- Maintaining detailed records on key accounts.
- Conducting regular market research to maintain an updated knowledge of consumers' needs and competitors' activities.
- Partaking in industry events to refine your skills and maintain mutually-beneficial business relationships.
- 3+ years of experience in field sales; industrial sales and wholesale distribution is preferred
- Highly motivated to drive revenue by generating new leads, implementing cold outreach campaigns, and closing the deal.
- A proven history of meeting sales targets and penetrating new accounts
- Willingness and ability to travel to current and target clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrates the ability to think analytically and employ technical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to build long-lasting customer relationships
- Base salary up to 85k/year plus commission and bonuses
- 2k signing bonus
- 401k with company match
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Company Car, Cell Phone, and Laptop will be provided
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
AllSearch Recruiting is one of the top Industrial Sales & Service Recruitment Agencies in the United States. Our many highly niche industrial recruiting teams focus on sales, service, and business development activities within a variety of manufacturing, machinery and industrial sectors. Recruiting expertise covers HVAC mechanical contractors, building products, industrial manufacturing and automation, construction material supply, industrial supply chain distribution, agricultural machinery sales, facilities management and more.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.