Tenant Service Coordinator – Commercial Property - Base Salary to 55k/year - Atlanta, GA
Atlanta, GA 30316 US
Tenant Service Coordinator – Commercial Property - Base Salary to 55k/year – Atlanta, GA
- Our client is a national property management and commercial real estate firm that is looking for a Tenant Service Coordinator in the Midtown area of Atlanta. This is a great position for someone that has a marketing and real estate interest. The person interfaces with tenants daily and interacts with the Property Manager to make sure that tenants needs are taken care of. This position is a first shift direct hire position into the company working on site daily. We are looking of a base between $55k with benefits and other perks.
- Serve as liaison between Property Management team and the tenants.
- Take a leadership role in communicating to/from tenants, vendors, the management team, community representatives, etc.
- Obtain customized tenant information for points of contact for birthdays, tenant anniversaries, etc.; manage tenant appreciation gifts and recognition.
- Distribute Welcome Packages for new tenants, to include a pre-determined welcome gift and tenant handbook.
- Distribute frequent tenant correspondence on the upcoming week’s events and activities.
- Liaison with community businesses to develop discount programs with exclusive offerings for tenants.
- Assist with organizing and distributing a monthly newsletter using a Company-provided template and highlighting amenities, tenant discounts, and building events.
- Manage Property website, ensuring website and documents within Angus stay updated.
- Create and distribute news and events.
- Minimum of 1+ years of Marketing or customer service experience.
- Proficient in Social Media, Mailchimp, Canva and PowerPoint.
- Social Media Experience: Facebook and Instagram business accounts.
- Ability to work independently, taking ownership over projects.
- Encompasses impeccable time management and prioritization skills.
- Strong overall computer skills.
- Base salary up to 55k/year
- Medical benefits, PTO and retirement plan
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
FACILITIES MANAGEMENT SEARCH
AllSearch Facilities Management Recruiters have worked with many hundreds of talented Facilities companies and candidates all across the United States. Our Facilities Recruiters focus specifically on the hard to fill industrial sector of facilities management within a variety of industries such as manufacturing, commercial real estate properties, university and hospital facilities, and the like. We have built facilities teams from the ground up for some of the most recognizable company names in industry today.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Sales & Management Recruiter
When did you start selling and/or recruiting?
My first position out of college was in IT Sales. I found out quickly I had the sales gene. I have a strong desire to make things happen for my clients.
Fun Fact about Joel:
Joel is very dedicated to the local community. Little known fun fact, he holds a high-ranking elected seat on the local school board, despite having no children of his own!
What’s the biggest compliment a client or candidate ever paid you?
“You saved me from a dreadful situation at my last employer”
What did you want to be when you grew up?
Batman. Either that or Michael Scott. I think I landed more closely to Dwight Schrute.
Where did you go to school, college, major?
Millersville University, majored in political science. I was also the opinion editor of the school’s newspaper, The Snapper!
What famous person would you switch lives with?
John Quincy Adams
What three things would you bring to a deserted island?
1) Box set of The Office. 2) Cases of Dr. Pepper 3) Chipotle, make that #1 actually.
What do you typically eat for breakfast?
Nothing, I bide my time until Chipotle.