Technical Support Specialist – HVAC Manufacturer – Base Salary to 50k/year - San Diego, CA
San Diego, CA 91942 US
Technical Support Specialist – HVAC Manufacturer – Base Salary to 50k/year – San Diego, CA
- Our client is a leading manufacturer of ductless mini-split HVAC systems. After entering the U.S. market nearly a decade ago, our client remains #1 in sales for their product line.
- Our client is looking to add a Technical Support Specialist to their San Diego team. This person would not only be responsible for addressing technician calls, diagnosing issues, and assisting customers with the design and implementation of products, the Technical Support Specialist would also play an essential role in conducting training sessions for both distributors and contracts to present both features and benefits of the products.
- This role is a great opportunity for a technician looking to make a career change while still playing a pivotal role in the HVAC industry.
- Address and resolve technical inquires from technicians
- Document/track customer interactions & resolutions in ticketing system
- Demonstrate solid troubleshooting abilities when guiding a technician through a technical support call
- Monitor and report product performance and customer feedback
- Collaborate with team to provide input on new product development
- Conduct training sessions both on and off-site to educate customers of new products and industry updates
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience in the HVAC industry
- Robust understanding of resolving HVAC system issues
- Plus for industry knowledge on ductless systems and how they operate
- Working knowledge of utilizing schematics effectively
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with MS Office and CRM systems
Compensation for this role includes a base salary up to 50k/year plus paid vacation & sick time.
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
HVAC & MECHANICAL SYSTEMS SEARCH AllSearch HVAC Sales & Mechanical Service recruiters have worked with thousands of talented sales and service people all across the United States. This Recruiting Practice is a focused two team powerhouse focused within the realm of commercial HVAC sales recruitment as well as related mechanical systems service technician staffing. Our HVAC & Mechanical Systems Recruiting Team targets the very best sales and service talent within the realm of commercial and industrial HVAC manufacturers, heating and cooling component part distributors, as well as with mechanical contractor service firms dedicated to the HVAC trade. Our Building Automation System (BAS) Recruiting Team focuses on BAS manufacturers, automation system installers, access control providers, building control service firm, and more.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.
Meet Your Recruiter
Professional Recruiter - Plastics / Manufacturing
Check out our Plastics Recruiting Page Here: https://www.allsearchinc.com/executive-recruiters/plastics/
I was born and raised in York, Pa. I completed my freshman year of college at Towson University. I soon realized Astronomy was not my thing, so I transferred back home to York College to pursue a career in Business. I completed my Bachelor of Business Administration with a major in Entrepreneurship and a minor in Marketing. I chose AllSearch because it felt like home. Everyone was so welcoming, and the company culture was what I was looking for in a job! Outside of work I can be found playing with my French Bulldog, Sanford, or reading psychological thriller books!
What motivates you?
Helping people! If I would die tomorrow, the one thing I want to make sure is that I made a difference in someone’s life, no matter how small.
Favorite TV show?
One Tree Hill. Nathan Scott has my heart.
What I do in my free time?
My dad and I brew beer! My dream one day is to open up a brewery with him. If I’m not doing that, I am either reading about conspiracy theories, spending money at Target, or playing with my dog—those are really my only hobbies.
Piece of advice I would give myself?
Always remember money can’t buy happiness; but it can buy you a boat, which would probably make you a little happy. Piece of advice number two: it’s the little things in life that make it worth wild.
What I typically eat for breakfast?
Cereal. There is no argument there here, Frosted Flakes are the best.
“Remember there’s heroes and there’s legends. Heroes get remembered, but legends never die.” (If you know what movie this is from, we can be best friends)