Technical Service Manager – Injection Molding – Base Salary to 175k/year - Tampa, FL
Tampa, FL 33604 US | Fully Remote TELECOMMUTE US
Technical Service Manager – Injection Molding – Base Salary to 175k/year – Tampa, FL
- Our client, a fast-growing startup in the sustainability space is seeking a Technical Service Manager (internally titled Technical Service & Applications Manager) to serve as the regional technical go-to person for products & materials both internally & externally.
- In this role, the Technical Service Manager will establish close customer relationships by providing technical expertise on the performance, development, applications, materials, capabilities & value of the products.
- Establish key relationships with customers at various functions
- Define performance capabilities & develop material solutions by understanding application requirements
- Lead development process of new applications
- Process validation support of products & issue resolution at customer locations
- Support material specification and application approvals
- Provide polymer transformation support
- Support internal and external product training
- External presence at local conferences
- Identify and manage new business development projects with Sales
- Translate technical applications & product performance for client negotiations
- Contribute to developing and executing regional segment strategy
- Identify new opportunities for material offering and markets
- Provides technical “voice of the customer”
- Support application testing
- Bachelor's or Master of Science – Preferably in Chemical/Polymer/Industrial Engineering
- 7+ Years of Technical Support, Injection Molding, Polymers or Converting Industry
- Sound Technical Knowledge of Plastic Resins, Conversion Operations and Customer Relationship Building
- Solid experience in Polypropylene Applications
- Preferred experience in Application Development in markets such as Automotive, Retail, Home & Garden, Building & Construction, or Recycling Industry
- Fluent in English- Ability to Speak Spanish and/or German is a plus
- Ability to travel (30%)
Compensation for this role includes a base salary up to 175k/year + bonus. Our client also offers competitive health and life benefits & 401k.
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
PLASTICS SEARCH This niche recruiting practice is highly focused within the realm of plastics manufacturing with an emphasis on roles in Engineering, Operations, and mid to senior-level Management, to Director/VP and C-suite Executive positions. Our Plastics Recruiting team targets exceptional talent within the realm of plastic Injection Molding, Blow Molding, Thermoforming, Extrusion, and many more. Whether you are currently working in plastics manufacturing passively/actively looking for that better opportunity, looking for more career-advancement opportunities, or a recent college graduate seeking a new role in Plastics Manufacturing, we’ll guide you with long term minded care and focus. #PlasticsCareers
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Meet Your Recruiter
Professional Recruiter - Plastics Manufacturing
Check out our Plastics Recruiting Page Here: https://www.allsearchinc.com/executive-recruiters/plastics/
Kasey bring decades of Manufacturing oriented recruiting experience to the world class AllSearch Plastics Manufacturing Recruiting efforts.