Technical Sales Account Manager - Industrial Product Distributor - Comp to 80k
Cleveland, OH 44101
Technical Sales Account Manager - Industrial Product Distributor - Base plus Commission, with total earnings up to $80k, Incentives, Benefits. Cleveland, OH.
- Our client, a leading distributor of fluid power, motion control, pneumatic, and hydraulic products, has an immediate need for a skilled Technical Sales Account Manager to be based out of the Cleveland, OH area.
- Our client is an industry leader with a stellar reputation. They have been in business for 70 years and provide top-of-the-line products, systems, and solutions for the industrial market.
- In this role, the Technical Sales Account Manager will manage and grow key accounts in Cleveland, while developing and maintaining relationships with new customers. The Account Manager will provide product information and recommendations, technical support, and exceptional customer service. They will collaborate with customers and internal teams to design systems and develop fluid power solutions.
Compensation will include a strong base salary up to $55k, plus a lucrative commission package that will take first year earnings to around $80k. The company also offers an expense account, medical/dental/vision insurance, 401k with company match, generous paid time off, and more.
Requirements: The ideal candidate will possess a Bachelors Degree and 3+ years of technical outside sales experience selling to OEM, Mobile, and Industrial markets The candidate should have a proven track record of sales success and a strong mechanical aptitude.
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
SALES SEARCHAllSearch Sales Recruiters have worked with thousands of talented Sales people all across the United States. Whether in industries such as Manufacturing, Industrial Supply, Distribution, and in towns such as Baltimore, Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas and beyond. AllSearch Recruiters know what it takes to help you find the very best home, how to thrive within it and how to take your sales career to the next level. #FindYourPath #StepYourJobUp #SalesCareers
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Meet Your Recruiter
Industrial Automation - Sales & Management Recruiter
I was born and raised in York, Pennsylvania. I am a mother to a wonderful 9 year-old boy who will steal my heart and laughs every chance he gets. I began my recruiting/staffing career in the temporary staffing space, and really gravitated towards becoming a professional recruiter, which was the goal by about year 3. In my spare time, I enjoy being outside surrounded by nature reading a good book or curled up on the couch with my son watching our favorite show, The Office. I’d like to think of myself as very spiritually aware, positive and generous, which has guided me here. The environment, culture and growth are some of the many reasons I chose AllSearch.
What motivates you?
- Being a mother! My biggest motivation will always be my son. Next in line is taking great pride in my work that I thoroughly enjoy, which boils down to creating a positive candidate experience, bringing success to the company and the ability to alter someone’s life.
When did you start recruiting?
- I started recruiting when I was 21-years old. I began my career within a staffing/temporary agency and had continued that path on and off for the next 10 years.
What do you do for fun/spend your free time?
- I love spending time with my son/family. I’ve become quite the bookworm so you can usually catch me nose deep in a spiritual/self-help book, and outside if possible.
What did you want to be when you grew up?
- I aspired to be a special education teacher that had a family of 3-4 adopted children.
What famous person would you switch lives with?
- Hands down, Chrissy Teigen. Not only is she successful in her professional career, she is a mother before anything else and well… she’s married to John Legend!