Structural Engineering Manager- Professional Engineer – Base Salary to 135k/year - Concord, NH
Concord, NH 03301 US
Structural Engineering Manager - Professional Engineer – Base Salary to 135k/year – Concord, NH
- Our client, a family-owned company specializing in high-performance translucent lighting systems, is seeking a Senior Level Structural Engineer or Engineering Manager to join the engineering team & play a key role in overseeing the departmental activities & leverage design software to determine structural capacity of the lighting solution components.
- In this role, the Structural Engineering Manager with direct activities to support other departments, design new products, modify existing designs and manage product design improvement through revision tracking and traceability.
- Directly supervise 3-5 employees in the performance of their daily and strategic activities.
- Monitor and report on industry and regulatory trends that could affect the company
- Participate in product testing for structural, fire and other performance criteria
- Develop and maintain quality control standards, specifications and procedures
- Acts as primary point of contact for various approval and certification agencies
- Produce, review and approve formal calculations and shop drawings for projects
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
- 5+ Years of Experience Managing Engineering & Design Documentation
- Background in Steel & Aluminum Design
- Licensed as a Professional Engineer (PE)
- Strong Verbal, Written & Communication skills related to project requirements and guidance on design modifications to stakeholders
Compensation for this role includes a base salary up to 135k/year. Our client also offers traditional health benefits & 401k with company match.
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
CONSTRUCTION & BUILDING PRODUCT SEARCH This niche recruiting practice is highly focused within the realm of building products & materials and construction projects with an emphasis on roles in sales, sales management, construction project estimation, skilled trades, and construction project management. Our Building & Construction Recruiting team targets the very best talent within the realm of building products, building services, construction materials manufacturers and distributors, both in the commercial and residential sectors. We aim to build long term mutually beneficial business relationships with building product and construction professionals.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.
Meet Your Recruiter
Professional Recruiter - Plastics Manufacturing
Check out our Plastics Recruiting Page Here: https://www.allsearchinc.com/executive-recruiters/plastics/
Kasey bring decades of Manufacturing oriented recruiting experience to the world class AllSearch Plastics Manufacturing Recruiting efforts.