Structural Engineer - EIT– Base Salary to 75k/year - Concord, NH
Concord, NH 03301 US
Structural Engineer - EIT – Base Salary to 75k/year – Concord, NH
- Our client, a family-owned company specializing in aluminum framing systems, is seeking a Structural Engineer to join the engineering team to support the efforts in developing innovative solutions through engineering analysis and design.
- In this role, the Structural Engineer will work under the guidance of the Professional Engineer & Department Manager.
- Provide engineering analysis & design support for client projects.
- Perform engineering calculations for structural loads.
- Verify compliance with applicable US Codes and engineering standards.
- Provide project management for customer orders.
- Continually improve the design process to optimize solutions for customers.
- Bachelor’s or Associates Degree in Civil or Mechanical Engineering
- Engineer in Training Certification
- Proficient with CAD software
- Strong Verbal, Written & Communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects
Compensation for this role includes a base salary up to 75k/year. Our client also offers traditional health benefits & 401k with company match.
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
CONSTRUCTION & BUILDING PRODUCT SEARCH This niche recruiting practice is highly focused within the realm of building products & materials and construction projects with an emphasis on roles in sales, sales management, construction project estimation, skilled trades, and construction project management. Our Building & Construction Recruiting team targets the very best talent within the realm of building products, building services, construction materials manufacturers and distributors, both in the commercial and residential sectors. We aim to build long term mutually beneficial business relationships with building product and construction professionals.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.
Meet Your Recruiter
Professional Recruiter - Plastics Manufacturing
Check out our Plastics Recruiting Page Here: https://www.allsearchinc.com/executive-recruiters/plastics/
Kasey bring decades of Manufacturing oriented recruiting experience to the world class AllSearch Plastics Manufacturing Recruiting efforts.