Service Writer - Heavy Equipment Repair – Base Salary to 65k/year - Crest Hill, IL
Crest Hill, IL 60403 US
Service Writer - Heavy Equipment Repair – Base Salary to 65k/year – Crest Hill, IL
- Our client has almost 60 years of experience in the heavy equipment industry. They serve over 80 counties with 11 locations, spanning Illinois, Indiana, and Michigan. They stop at nothing to get their customers back on track as quickly as possible.
- The Service Writer will assist the Service Manager in maintaining accurate and on-time reports and records relative to the service department’s operation within the dealership.
- Fields internal and external customer inquiries to the Service Department
- Opens work orders as directed by the Service Manager/Shop Foreman and maintains control until they are closed and invoiced
- Maintains the service library with current information (for example, files bulletins, manuals, multi-media, etc.) under the direct supervision of the Service Manager
- Maintains Service Department filing and records
- Updates customer profiles using equipment, hours, or other information from the customer work orders.
- May prepare Service Technician efficiency reports
- May process warranty and/or product improvement claims including the computation of charges, submission and follow-up
- Strong understanding of mechanical/technical terms and service department procedures
- Ability to use standard desktop load applications such as Microsoft Office and internet functions
- Knowledge of office procedures
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Base salary in the 55k – 65k/year range
- Annual bonus earning potential.
- Short and long-term disability
- Life insurance
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
CONSTRUCTION & BUILDING PRODUCT SEARCH This niche recruiting practice is highly focused within the realm of building products & materials and construction projects with an emphasis on roles in sales, sales management, construction project estimation, skilled trades, and construction project management. Our Building & Construction Recruiting team targets the very best talent within the realm of building products, building services, construction materials manufacturers and distributors, both in the commercial and residential sectors. We aim to build long term mutually beneficial business relationships with building product and construction professionals.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.