Service Manager - Industrial Equipment - Base to 45k
Phoenix, AZ 85001
Service Manager - Industrial Equipment Company - Base to $40 - 45k + Bonus
Our client, a well tenured equipment company based in Phoenix, AZ, has an immediate need for a Service Manager to oversee the service team.
In this role, the individual will provide leadership in motivating, managing, training and evaluating Service Technicians. The Service Manager will efficiently coordinate, schedule, and manage the Service Technician’s time, while maintaining the work order process. This role will also communicate with the customer in regards to quotes, job status, and scheduling. This management role will coordinate activities with other departments to best serve the needs of the customer and employees.
As a summary, tasks include:
- Demonstrate leadership in day-to-day management of the Service Technicians under their direction.
- Assign and schedule jobs and work areas to Service Technicians according to their skills and knowledge using a cloud based dispatching system.
- Coach, mentor, and communicate job expectations to service department team members.
- Lead and take ownership of management responsibility relating to hiring, performance management and overall people management with assigned Service Technicians.
- Effectively utilize the service scheduling and tools to properly manage the flow of the work order process to completion. (customer, internal and warranty)
- Proactively seek customer feedback, anticipate problems and respond promptly.
- Respond and follow up with employee issues and/or concerns.
- Review and process all repair work orders for accuracy and completeness concerning parts, materials, labor, and approve the release of equipment for delivery to the customer.
- Responsible for facilitating proper annual employee reviews, 1:1 meetings, bi-weekly safety and quarterly meetings.
- Maintain technical and product knowledge on all equipment sold within the dealership’s area of responsibility.
- Effectively utilize company provided tools, i.e. Service Fusion, Yammer, ACT! CRM and Quickbooks Enterprise software systems.
- Handle warranty claims, including computation of charges.
Compensation for this position will include a base salary in the $40k-$45k range with and annual bonus based on the performance of the Service Department. Also included will be a company vehicle. The company offers a comprehensive benefits package, PTO and much more.
Requirements for this role is experience in a service type of department managing a number of service techs and working with technology to maintain systems.
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
SALES SEARCHAllSearch Sales Recruiters have worked with thousands of talented Sales people all across the United States. Whether in industries such as Manufacturing, Industrial Supply, Distribution, and in towns such as Baltimore, Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas and beyond. AllSearch Recruiters know what it takes to help you find the very best home, how to thrive within it and how to take your sales career to the next level. #FindYourPath #StepYourJobUp #SalesCareers
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.