Service Manager - Growing Mechanical Service Company – Base Salary to 120k/year - Des Moines, IA
Des Moines, IA 50318 US
Service Manager - Growing Mechanical Service Company – Base Salary to 120k/year – Des Moines, IA
- Our client is a family-owned mechanical servicing company, who has been in business for 40 years! They are continually growing year over year, and are looking to add a Service Manager to their team in Des Moines.
- Responds to customer inquiries and requests for HVAC service opportunities. Responds to customer requests for technical assistance.
- Provides cost estimates and proposals for service projects.
- Responsible for commercial arrangements with clients – MSA’s, Purchase Orders, PO updates. Coordinates with DWD personnel to provide necessary documentation. Responsible for job setup within SAGE.
- Assigns technicians to projects and maintains overall schedule of technician assignments and upcoming work.
- Communicates scope of work, technical and commercial requirements to service technicians.
- Develops individual project schedule for field service projects that meets customer schedule requirements, as needed. Coordinates with subcontractors, as required.
- Participates with President and Business Development team to develop strategies and plans for growth and success of service business.
Qualifications for this role include at least 5+ years of HVAC management experience, leading a team of field service technicians. Candidate should have a strong in-depth understanding of HVAC and refrigeration systems, and the ability to read and interpret manuals, schematics, and control circuits. Must have excellent leadership, customer service and general sales skills.
Compensation for this position will include a base salary in the 100k – 120k/year range. The company offers a comprehensive benefits package, Company Car/Gas, 401k, PTO and much more.
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
HVAC & MECHANICAL SYSTEMS SEARCH
AllSearch HVAC Sales & Mechanical Service recruiters have worked with thousands of talented sales and service people all across the United States. This Recruiting Practice is a focused two team powerhouse focused within the realm of commercial HVAC sales recruitment as well as related mechanical systems service technician staffing. Our HVAC & Mechanical Systems Recruiting Team targets the very best sales and service talent within the realm of commercial and industrial HVAC manufacturers, heating and cooling component part distributors, as well as with mechanical contractor service firms dedicated to the HVAC trade. Our Building Automation System (BAS) Recruiting Team focuses on BAS manufacturers, automation system installers, access control providers, building control service firm, and more.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.