Service Electrician – Industrial – Base Salary to 30.00/hour - Eustis, FL
Eustis, FL 32726 US
Service Electrician – Industrial – Base Salary to 30.00/hour – Eustis, FL
- Our client, a well-respected licensed electrical company specializing in residential, industrial, and commercial electricals, is looking to hire a Service Electrician. Electricians perform and coordinate the installation of electric and electronic components in residential, commercial, and industrial settings, with some new construction for commercial and residential. The ideal candidate will have an excellent work ethic and great communication skills, allowing them to provide top notch customer service to our customers who always come first.
- This position is open due to growth and we would like someone that is looking for opportunities to grow into other roles.
- Ability to troubleshoot install and repair residential electrical systems
- Ability to operate diagnostic tools and meters
- Install, maintain, troubleshoot and repair electrical or electronic control equipment and circuits
- Ability to rough-in and trim outs for new construction, commercial and residential
- Must be able to fill out paperwork correctly, provide estimates out of pricing book, and educate customers on what they are paying for and why
- Must be able to physically get into attics and under houses when necessary
- 2+ years’ experience as a service electrician in the industrial, commercial, and residential
- Experience with 3 phase and 480v
- Clean driving record
- Own set of tools
- Must be physically able to lift with no restrictions.
- Must maintain clean appearance
- Base salary in the 26.00 – 30.00/hour range
- Company van
- Paid cellphone
- Health/Dental/Vision insurance
- Bonus program
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
CONSTRUCTION & BUILDING PRODUCT SEARCH This niche recruiting practice is highly focused within the realm of building products & materials and construction projects with an emphasis on roles in sales, sales management, construction project estimation, skilled trades, and construction project management. Our Building & Construction Recruiting team targets the very best talent within the realm of building products, building services, construction materials manufacturers and distributors, both in the commercial and residential sectors. We aim to build long term mutually beneficial business relationships with building product and construction professionals.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.