Senior Software Developer - Java Environment - Direct Hire/Perm - to 150k
Columbia, MD 21044
Senior Software Developer - Salary $130k -$150k + Benefits + Java Based
Our client is a private security firm that specializes in cyber and monitoring detection in the information technology industry.
They are in the market for a candidate that has significant Software Development experience working mostly in a Java atmosphere and dealing with commercial products across the entire SDLC. The individual will be part of a software engineering team that is built to push the technological edge.
Below are a few thoughts on Responsibilities/Qualifications and technologies:
- Proven ability to design and deliver solutions based on customer needs across hardware, software, and business layers
- 5+ yrs experience shipping commercial products across the entire SDLC
- 4+ yrs experience with Object-Oriented and/or Functional languages;
- Experienced working in a TDD Environment;
- Product development experience in network security, content security or cybersecurity intelligence;
- 5+ yrs building distributed system products including messaging, NoSQL, RPC / RMI mechanisms – Including building Service Orientated Architectures
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, or Mathematics; Master's preferred
*Unable to Sponsor at this time, candidate must be eligible to work for any US employer without the need for sponsorship.
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
TECHNOLOGY SEARCH AllSearch Technology Search knows that to compete in today’s marketplace, you must not only embrace technology, but prioritize it above almost everything else. If you are not in such a place, it’s most likely past time to move on. Work with a technology search firm whose recruiters have worked in the code. AllSearch is vigorous in its pursuit of conducting technology searches only for companies that prove to us that their technology is at the forefront of their future vision. Don’t sit still in a company that won’t embrace forward-thinking technology, find a company as innovative as you are. #FindYourPath #StepYourJobUp #TechnologyCareers
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.