Senior Scheduler – Commercial and Industrial Construction - Base Salary to 150k/year - Atlanta, GA
Atlanta, GA 30308 US
Senior Scheduler – Commercial and Industrial Construction - Base Salary to 150k/year – Atlanta, GA
- Our client is a General Construction Firm focused on commercial and industrial building in the greater Atlanta area. A proud industry leader that’s been in business for over 50 years, dedicated to hiring individuals who understand the importance of safety, instill integrity in all aspects of their lives, are passionate about what they do, and are committed to providing value to clients.
- They are currently looking for a Senior Scheduler for their Atlanta location. The Senior Scheduler will work as a lead on small to large commercial projects in the gaming/casino, hospitality, and manufacturing sectors. Looking for someone who is strong in scheduling and 3D modeling.
- Produce conceptual schedules with little or no input from the project team for debate and refinement by the team.
- Ideally looking for someone who is strong in scheduling and 3D modeling.
- Utilize project information to eliminate design discrepancies and problems, efficiency, and planning.
- Develop internal and external reports describing project status.
- Maintain a database of probable schedule durations by activities as well as overall durations.
- Development of the baseline overall schedule using well-defined and properly sequenced work activities.
- Oversee all project scheduling activities and provide required status updates, forecasts, and reports as necessary.
- Develop project schedule layouts in conjunction with the project team, alternate schedules, and progress measurement of the schedule.
- Reviewing and critiquing Vendor and Subcontractor monthly updates to the schedule.
- Verifying that the updates are an accurate representation of the work accomplished.
- Understand the flow and logistics needed for the execution of the project.
- Supports ongoing projects by working with the project manager and discipline leads on project status, identifying opportunities for improvement, delays and areas where additional concentration is required.
- Recommending work around plans to keep the project on track.
- Perform other duties as requested by project management.
- Strong working knowledge of ERP cost management tools.
- Strong working knowledge of Primavera 6.
- Working knowledge of programs such as Excel, and Word.
- Well-rounded base of knowledge in construction disciplines.
- 7+ years previous industrial or commercial construction experience is required.
- S. Degree – Construction Management, Engineering, or Business Administration preferred.
- Base salary in the 100k – 150k/year range, dependent on experience
- Health insurance programs including medical, dental, and vision
- 401k with match
- Other incentive programs
- PTO and Paid Holidays
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
CONSTRUCTION & BUILDING PRODUCT SEARCH This niche recruiting practice is highly focused within the realm of building products & materials and construction projects with an emphasis on roles in sales, sales management, construction project estimation, skilled trades, and construction project management. Our Building & Construction Recruiting team targets the very best talent within the realm of building products, building services, construction materials manufacturers and distributors, both in the commercial and residential sectors. We aim to build long term mutually beneficial business relationships with building product and construction professionals.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.