Senior Property Claims Representative- Insurance Carrier- Base Salary to 85k/year + Benefits Package – Frederick, MD
Lewistown, MD 21701 US | Fully Remote TELECOMMUTE US
Senior Property Claims Representative - Insurance Carrier - Base Salary to 85k/year + Benefits Package – Frederick, MD
- Our client, a reputable, 150+ year insurance carrier in the Frederick, MD area, has an immediate need for a Senior Property Claims Representative. They are a close-knit, smaller team that is looking for a candidate who is ready to make an impact. The ideal candidate for this position will reside in MD, PA, DE, DC, VA or NC. This is a fully remote position.
- In this role, you will be responsible for complex personal and commercial property claims. You will prepare property damage evaluations and large loss reports, negotiate and settle claims, prepare reservation of rights letters, disclaimer and denial letters, analyze independent adjuster reports and estimates and draft estimates for less complex losses over the phone/internet.
- 5+ years personal and commercial lines property claims handling experience.
- Designations preferred but not required, CPCU or AIC.
- Adjusters licenses in DE, NC, and SC are preferred.
- Xactimate preferred.
- Base salary in the 80k - 90k/year range depending on experience.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance, 401k with match, PTO, Paid Holidays, etc.
- Remote position ideally in MD, PA, DE, DC,VA, or NC.
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
INSURANCE SEARCH AllSearch Insurance Recruiters have been vigorously building deep relationships with hundreds of small to mid-size insurance firms throughout the United States for the past 18 years. We know the good firms, the firms to avoid and the positions that lead to growth or stagnation. #FindYourPath #StepYourJobUp #InsuranceCareers
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Meet Your Recruiter
Practice Lead / Sr. Recruiter – Insurance
Check out our Insurance Page Here: https://www.allsearchinc.com/executive-recruiters/insurance-recruiting/
What motivates you?
The idea of success. It pushes me to try my hardest in everything I do and encourages me to take on challenges.
What do you do for fun/in your free time?
Seeing my favorite artists live! Going to concerts is my ultimate serotonin booster! I also love taking weekend trips with friends to new cities/towns.
Three words that describe you?
Go-with-the-flow (counts as 1 word), hardworking, hilarious (I can provide references)