Senior Project Manager – Building Envelope Manufacturer & Installer - Base Salary to 125k/year + Bonus – Grand Rapids, MI
Grand Rapids, MI 49504 US
Senior Construction Project Manager – Building Envelope Manufacturer & Installer - Base Salary to 125k/year + Bonus – Grand Rapids, MI
- Our client has been in business for over 20 years, specializing in composite cladding for the building industry. Based on the building block of its decades old reputation for providing the highest engineering capabilities, quality material and design, and installation that is unparalleled in the industry.
- They are now looking for a Senior Construction Project Manager to join their team. As a Senior Construction Project Manager, you will be responsible for take offs, price building, people skills, relationship building, managing jobsite, production and assuring all internal operations are running smoothly and support the field construction personnel.
- Work in a team environment to verify and coordinate construction project details (Change Orders, takeoffs, price build ups, RFI’s, Submittals)
- Manage and communication with vendors, subcontractors, and clients.
- Clarify and verify construction documents for purchase orders and project information.
- Commercial Estimating and Sales
- Function as customer services contact to direct resources as needed for issue resolution.
- Responsible to create, manage and maintain systems of accountability and follow-through for
- Price build ups
- Able to assess, evaluate and create systems and processes.
- Manage close out documentation and warranty information.
- Work closely with project management team with the objective of meeting and exceeding project schedule and budget goals.
- Provide direction for material selections and procurement.
- Participate in regular project team and client progress meetings.
- Analyzing Information
- Developing Budgets
- Vendor and Customer Relationships
- Quality Focus
- 7+ years’ experience as a Construction Project Manager. Estimating experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree (or work equivalent) for Construction Science or related field preferred but will look at a combination of education and experience.
- General construction knowledge
- Proficiency with reading Commercial construction plans, specifications, and vendor product data information.
- Familiarity with Commercial construction project delivery methods and practices.
- Working knowledge of Commercial construction documentation and pricing, able to read plans and specifications and translating them into estimates.
- Blue Beam software knowledge and experience
- Working knowledge of MS Office
- Knowledgeable of Commercial Construction principles and processes.
- Ability to ready and interpret drawings and specifications.
- Knowledgeable of negotiated bids, hard bids.
- Exceptional time management, multitasking, and interpersonal skills
- Very conscientious of evaluating and double-checking details
- Solid leadership experience
- Ability and willingness to travel thorough out Michigan.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Teamwork and ability to work well with others.
- Analytical and financial skills.
- Excellent communication skills and writing skills.
- Great customer service skills and follow through.
- Strong math and analytical skills
- Base salary in the 70k – 125k/year range
- Monthly auto allowance
- Annual discretionary bonus.
- Health insurance programs (medical, dental and vision)
- PTO and Paid Holidays
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
CONSTRUCTION & BUILDING PRODUCT SEARCH This niche recruiting practice is highly focused within the realm of building products & materials and construction projects with an emphasis on roles in sales, sales management, construction project estimation, skilled trades, and construction project management. Our Building & Construction Recruiting team targets the very best talent within the realm of building products, building services, construction materials manufacturers and distributors, both in the commercial and residential sectors. We aim to build long term mutually beneficial business relationships with building product and construction professionals.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.
Meet Your Recruiter
Professional Recruiter - Construction
Jason brings many years of Construction related recruiting experience to the AllSearch Recruiting team!