Senior Project Engineer – Heat Pumps – Base Salary to 115k/year - Lebanon, TN
Lebanon, TN 37090 US
Senior Project Engineer – Heat Pumps – Base Salary to 115k/year – Lebanon, TN
- Our client, a leading global water technology company specializing in manufacturing water heating and water treatment products is committed to continuous improvements across all products and facilities. They are currently seeking a Senior Project Engineer for their team in Lebanon.
- In this role, the Senior Project Engineer will be part of a new, state-of-the-art expansion in the Product Development center and responsible for recommending and reviewing water heater designs and hot water supply systems for commercial and residential applications.
- Support marketing and sales when unique situations are experience during installation of hot water systems
- Recommend appropriate water heating systems for the application within expressed constraints
- Resolve heating, plumbing, electrical, regulatory or code issue when encountered with hot water systems in commercial applications
- Work cross- functionally to resolve field issues
- Develop and edit technical documentation for installation and troubleshooting techniques
- Participate in product design reviews with constructive input
- Review & edit design specifications from application and installation perspective
- Update management on project status
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field 5+ years of experience
- 2+ Years of Refrigeration Cycle Experience dealing with HVAC Air conditioning systems and or heat pumps
- Detailed Understanding go HVAC system functions including refrigeration, heat transfer, airflow and ventilation
- Experience with application of various components used within HVAC systems such as evaporator coils, compressors, condensers and fans
- AC and or Heat Pump design and hands on testing experience
- Experience with Design Analysis Tools- Solidworks, LabVIEW, EES, CFD, FEA and ERP software
- Background with Heat Transfer, Fluids, Electrical-Mechanical Products and Regulatory & Code Compliance
- Ability to Model System layouts or direct design team to develop layouts & specs
- Analytical Skills for reviewing costs and budget reports
- Ability to travel 15%- product testing, review of field installations, internal Engineering meetings at other sites
Compensation for this role includes a base salary up to 115k/year + bonus. Our client also offers competitive health and life benefits & 401k. Relocation assistance is available.
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
ENGINEERING SEARCH AllSearch Engineering Recruiters know that to compete in today’s marketplace, you must not only embrace engineering technology, but prioritize it above almost everything else. If you are not in such a place, it’s most likely time to move on. Work with an engineering search firm whose recruiters have worked in the design blueprints. AllSearch is vigorous in its pursuit of conducting engineering searches only for companies that prove to us that their technology is at the forefront of their future vision. Don’t sit still in a company that won’t embrace forward-thinking technology, find a company as innovative as you are. #FindYourPath #StepYourJobUp #EngineeringCareers
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.
Meet Your Recruiter
Professional Recruiter - Plastics Manufacturing
Check out our Plastics Recruiting Page Here: https://www.allsearchinc.com/executive-recruiters/plastics/
Kasey bring decades of Manufacturing oriented recruiting experience to the world class AllSearch Plastics Manufacturing Recruiting efforts.