Senior DDC Controls Service Technician – HVAC Building Controls – Base Salary to 120k/year - Reisterstown, MD
Reisterstown, MD 21136 US
Senior DDC Controls Service Technician – HVAC Building Controls – Base Salary to 120k/year – Reisterstown, MD
- Our client, a well-established HVAC Building Controls Provider, is currently seeking a Senior DDC Controls Service Technician for their Reisterstown, MD location.
- This is a small to mid-sized company that is large enough to offer consistent business opportunities, yet small enough to be family oriented. Transparent inclusive communication is key to keeping their organization running smoothly.
- Utilize technical competence on multi-vendor systems such as, Schneider, Delta Controls, Alerton, Tridium, JCI Metasys, Distech, Trane
- Resolve or guide others through complex problem resolution in a positive manner
- Provide proactive and in-depth customer interaction including a complete understanding of current systems working within the Niagara Framework and the foresight to recommend and plan for enhancements
- Communicate with customer upon arrival and before leaving the work site
- Complete all administrative duties on time
- Coordinate work activities with Service Operations Coordinator
- Continue independent study to maintain the highest technical proficiency
- Assist engineering and sales by providing technical recommendations
- Assist monitoring projects per plan, budget monies, time, and customer service
- Assist in other projects related to commissioning and servicing of building controls and facilities management systems
- 5+ years’ experience in servicing electronic control and HVAC equipment
- Associate degree in electronics, mechanical systems, computer technology, air conditioning or similar field OR comparative experience in servicing electronic and/or mechanical systems.
- Ability to act independently and to coordinate the work of others on a job site
- Effective interpersonal skills to professionally represent the company to customers and other outside contacts
- Ability to explain technical information to non-technical people
- PC experience and the ability to program software
- Valid Maryland driver's license & clean driving record
- Experience / certification Multiple Controls Platforms; Tridium Niagara a plus!
- Base salary in the 85k – 120k/year range depending on experience and fit to role
- Annual bonuses paid based on company performance
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- PTO/ Vacation time
- 401k with company match
- Stable, tight-knit team-oriented work environment!
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
HVAC & MECHANICAL SYSTEMS SEARCH AllSearch HVAC Sales & Mechanical Service recruiters have worked with thousands of talented sales and service people all across the United States. This Recruiting Practice is a focused two team powerhouse focused within the realm of commercial HVAC sales recruitment as well as related mechanical systems service technician staffing. Our HVAC & Mechanical Systems Recruiting Team targets the very best sales and service talent within the realm of commercial and industrial HVAC manufacturers, heating and cooling component part distributors, as well as with mechanical contractor service firms dedicated to the HVAC trade. Our Building Automation System (BAS) Recruiting Team focuses on BAS manufacturers, automation system installers, access control providers, building control service firm, and more.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.
Meet Your Recruiter
Management and Operations Recruiter – Manufacturing
Check out our Manufacturing Page Here: https://www.allsearchinc.com/executive-recruiters/manufacturing-recruiter/
Gisele brings 14 years of Recruiting experience with a concentration on Operations Management and Engineering.
Originally from Massachusetts, she attended U-Mass, Amherst for English Literature and Psychology. Spent a semester in Siena, Italy. Then, moved to PA and enjoyed the interaction with a staffing specialist / recruiter so much, she decided to go into it professionally.
She worked in temporary and financial staffing for a few years before focusing on raising a family. She returned to recruiting and quickly moved into Professional Staffing and loves making that right career fit for candidates and clients. After a pandemic layoff, she was thrilled to have found the amazing company culture with AllSearch.
What do you like to do in your free time?
Outside of work enjoy nature, photography, yoga/mediation, reading and ballroom dancing.
What motivates you?
To help connect the dots and facilitate partnerships and career matches that are beneficial to all involved. Providing sincere and attentive customer service is essential.
What inspires you?
Creating a better world starts in our own mind and our emotional responses to life.
“Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.” -Albert Schweitzer