Senior Construction Project Manager – Reconstruction and Painting Company – Base Salary to 125k/year - Miami, FL
Miami, FL 33131 US
Senior Construction Project Manager – Reconstruction and Painting Company – Base Salary to 125k/year – Miami, FL
- Our client began as an HOA painting company and in twenty years has now become one of the largest and most successful reconstruction companies in the United States. They have been recognized on Inc5000's Privately Held Fastest Growing Companies list a total of FIVE times.
- They are seeking a Senior Construction Project Manager with resident occupied experience, who is looking for an organization that treats each team member and sub-contractor with dignity.
- Oversee and develop our team of project managers.
- Manage project budget – monitor and control costs with an emphasis on direct labor costs.
- Develops and manages project schedule to deliver project on time.
- Determine needed resources (manpower, equipment, and materials) from start to finish with attention to budgetary limitations.
- Supports company safety program and OSHA guidelines.
- Utilizes project management software throughout life of project including: RFIs, Submittals, Drawings/Specs, QA/QC process.
- 10+ years of experience in reconstruction project management - preferably in multi-family, 5+ million
- Preferred bachelor’s degree in construction management or related field; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- In-depth understanding of construction procedures, material, and project management principles.
- Skilled with technology - Microsoft Project, Word, and Excel
- Industry knowledge and ability to interpret construction plans and specifications.
- Previous experience in exterior building trades such as stucco or concrete.
- Ability to manage self-performed work and in house labor crew.
- Bilingual in English/Spanish a plus.
- Must have valid FL License and authorized to work in US.
- Base salary in the 110k – 125k/year range, plus bonus and vehicle/fuel allowance
- Health insurance
- Monday to Friday
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
CONSTRUCTION & BUILDING PRODUCT SEARCH This niche recruiting practice is highly focused within the realm of building products & materials and construction projects with an emphasis on roles in sales, sales management, construction project estimation, skilled trades, and construction project management. Our Building & Construction Recruiting team targets the very best talent within the realm of building products, building services, construction materials manufacturers and distributors, both in the commercial and residential sectors. We aim to build long term mutually beneficial business relationships with building product and construction professionals.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.
Meet Your Recruiter
Kim brings many years of professional experience as well as highly specific industry expertise to the world class AllSearch Recruiting team.