Senior Construction Project Manager – General Construction Company – Base Salary to 130k/year + Bonus - Gilbert, AZ
Gilbert, AZ 85296 US
Senior Construction Project Manager – General Construction Company – Base Salary to 130k/year + Bonus – Gilbert, AZ
- Established in 1992, our client is a privately held corporation headquartered in Gilbert, Arizona. Since their inception, they have developed an excellent reputation for repeat business providing a client-focused solutions for unique projects throughout the Phoenix Metropolitan area. From Community work, Renovations, Municipal/Industrial/Commercial, and Religious/Residential projects, their high-quality work has spoken for itself for nearly three decades. With proficiency in Job Order Contracting, Construction Management Risk, Design Build, and Design Bid Build, they are a heavy hitter in the local market.
- The Senior Construction Project Manager will be responsible for managing relationships with key stakeholders, tracking deliverables, creating benchmarks, managing budgets and scheduling work assignments appropriately to meet deadlines & requirements while considering budget & scope changes. Traveling is NOT required for this role. This person will be expected to work on a diverse range of projects from municipal/governmental/industrial facility improvements, renovations, out-of-the-ground buildings, historic preservations, park projects and more.
- Maintain safety and quality compliance
- Facilitate professional relationships with clients and team members
- Coordinate with the Estimating Department to ensure the timely issuance of subcontract and purchase order agreements in conformance with the project schedule and owner contract requirements
- Collaborate with superintendents on the day-to-day project needs
- Mentor less experienced superintendents
- Enforce subcontract agreements and notify subcontractors of deficiencies
- Enforce prime contract and preform all “contractor” duties as set forth in Prime Contract Agreement
- Ensure all document revisions (Change Orders, AIA Owner Change Orders, are complete and executed each month to prepare for accurate monthly forecasts
- Develop each month owner applications for payment and verify maximum company cash flow and accurate subcontractor percentages of completion
- Ensure all pay applications are accurate, complete, and submitted on or before established dates
- Develop and create plans for CPM schedules
- Building and managing project budgets
- Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management or related field is highly desired
- Minimum of 8+ years of experience in a Construction Project Management role for a General Contractor
- Candidates MUST have proficiency and proven experience managing projects that are JOC – the knowledge of JOC processes and procedures will be used heavily in day-to-day
- Additional experience with other Project delivery methods such as CMAR, Design/Build, along with JOC for repeat clients
- Experience managing projects ranging from $250,000 - $3 million in the public works space is highly desired
- Working for a company with design-build experience is a HUGE plus
- Base salary up to 130k/year depending on project portfolio
- Company profit sharing bonus plan (after 1 year of employment)
- Retirement plan with a simple IRA and company match
- Company paid health insurance
- Laptop, iPad, and cell phone OR $75/month cell phone allowance provided
- Paid Holidays and PTO provided up front
- Optional supplemental benefits if needed
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
CONSTRUCTION & BUILDING PRODUCT SEARCH This niche recruiting practice is highly focused within the realm of building products & materials and construction projects with an emphasis on roles in sales, sales management, construction project estimation, skilled trades, and construction project management. Our Building & Construction Recruiting team targets the very best talent within the realm of building products, building services, construction materials manufacturers and distributors, both in the commercial and residential sectors. We aim to build long term mutually beneficial business relationships with building product and construction professionals.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.
Meet Your Recruiter
Management & Operations Recruiter - Construction
I was born in PA, but moved and resided for 10 years in upstate New York. My family moved back down here for the last 14 years now and I currently live in Chambersburg, PA. I studied Business and Exercise Science at Shippensburg University of Pennsylvania where I had a concentration in Human Resources Management. Before AllSearch I worked with Aerotek, Inc. for 3 years as their Senior Construction Management and Construction Trades Recruiter. I chose AllSearch for the nationwide opportunity to impact lives all over the country.
FUN FACT: My fun fact is actually about my brother, we are twins and he is one minute older than me. So at all times there is two of me running around somewhere!
What motivates you? – My favorite quote is from Will Durant summarizing the works of Aristotle that reads, “We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.” My goal in life is to always be better today, than I was yesterday. Not only for myself but for the people I choose to surround myself with. Every day I want to impact someone in a positive light and the consistent habit of excellence is what gets me out of bed every morning.
When did you start selling? – My dad told me once when I was a teenager that “you could sell ice to an Eskimo.” So ever since then I think I’ve had a knack for it. I absolutely love meeting and talking to people so it’s always been a gift I’ve had.
What is your favorite show or shows to binge watch? The Office, Lost, Stranger Things, Blue Bloods (just to name a few). I’m also a HUGE movie person, I absolutely love a good long movie that can draw in your attention and make you think.