Senior Construction Project Manager – Construction GC – Base Salary to 115k/year - Bedford, OH
Oakwood Village, OH 44146 US
Senior Construction Project Manager – Construction GC – Base Salary to 115k/year – Bedford, OH
- Our client has been involved in the construction of more than four million square feet of commercial, industrial, institutional, and residential buildings over the past 40 years. Their various capacities include carpenter-tradesmen, superintendents, project managers, corporate officers, general contractors, and owner-developers.
- The Senior Construction Project Manager will be an integral part of the team in Bedford, OH focusing on public projects.
- Oversee the organization, scheduling, budgeting, and implementation of the project in Collaboration with Management
- During Pre-Construction period, assist in design and preparation of specification, collaborate with Pre-Construction team, and maintain seamless hand – off between teams.
- Prepare a project plan for approval by management.
- Prepare and update project schedules with input from project staff and, if required, assistance from the Scheduling Department
- Negotiate change orders with client, architects, and engineers.
- Assistance and preparation of all subcontracts, purchase orders, requisitions, proposals, etc.
- A Minimum level of 5+ years experience working as a project manager on commercial projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Building Sciences / Construction Management preferred.
- Experience specifically working as a GC on government contracts between 4-15MM
- Experienced with commercial construction projects ranging from retail space, restaurants, medical office buildings, office fit-outs, and high-end renovations.
- Experience in the field reviewing schedules, budgets, contracts, and other documents with field personnel, clients/owners, and architects
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills (Microsoft Office Suite and other construction CRM software)
- Excellent time management skills
- Experience with various software utilized for OFCC (Ohio Facilities Construction Commission)
- Base salary in the 100k – 115k/year range
- Vehicle allowance
- Bonus potential
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
CONSTRUCTION & BUILDING PRODUCT SEARCH This niche recruiting practice is highly focused within the realm of building products & materials and construction projects with an emphasis on roles in sales, sales management, construction project estimation, skilled trades, and construction project management. Our Building & Construction Recruiting team targets the very best talent within the realm of building products, building services, construction materials manufacturers and distributors, both in the commercial and residential sectors. We aim to build long term mutually beneficial business relationships with building product and construction professionals.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.
Meet Your Recruiter
Professional Recruiter - Construction
Andrew brings several years of focused construction recruiting staffing experience to the elite AllSearch Construction Recruiting team.