Senior Construction Project Manager – Construction Company - Base Salary to 130k/year - Valley Cottage, NY
Valley Cottage, NY 10989 US
Senior Construction Project Manager – Construction Company - Base Salary to 130k/year – Valley Cottage, NY
- Our client, is a construction entity that operates throughout the US in working with commercial buildings in becoming ADA compliant through ramp building. The organization is bringing on a new position as a Senior Construction Project Manager that will work on the construction side of their business. This person will work on site at the office or out in the field at job sites as needed. Their goals are to make sure the project runs smoothly and all scheduling with field GC’s or installers are set up accordingly.
- The position will have a base salary in the 120k – 130k/year range based on experience along with benefits and other perks. The position is based out Valley Cottage, NY and will work on site with travel away from the area as needed.
- Oversee project conception, site and market research, zoning analysis, and financial feasibility.
- Prepare and maintain project budgets, operating needs, and schedules.
- Manage small team of installers sometimes not local to the NY area
- Have an understanding of ADA law or have the ability to learn the needs
- Lead all aspects of project construction including contractor selection and negotiation, draw meetings and site visits
- Experience in managing multiple projects at a time in the construction realm
- Adaptable to different locations and situations as needed, must be able to execute under pressure
- Ability to travel away from NY via plane as needed, possibly up to 50% of the time but historically between 25-50%
- Work in the office Monday - Friday, no remote option available
- Base salary in the 120k – 130k/year range
- Benefits – medical, dental, vision
- Holiday pay
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
CONSTRUCTION & BUILDING PRODUCT SEARCH This niche recruiting practice is highly focused within the realm of building products & materials and construction projects with an emphasis on roles in sales, sales management, construction project estimation, skilled trades, and construction project management. Our Building & Construction Recruiting team targets the very best talent within the realm of building products, building services, construction materials manufacturers and distributors, both in the commercial and residential sectors. We aim to build long term mutually beneficial business relationships with building product and construction professionals.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Sales & Management Recruiter
When did you start selling and/or recruiting?
My first position out of college was in IT Sales. I found out quickly I had the sales gene. I have a strong desire to make things happen for my clients.
Fun Fact about Joel:
Joel is very dedicated to the local community. Little known fun fact, he holds a high-ranking elected seat on the local school board, despite having no children of his own!
What’s the biggest compliment a client or candidate ever paid you?
“You saved me from a dreadful situation at my last employer”
What did you want to be when you grew up?
Batman. Either that or Michael Scott. I think I landed more closely to Dwight Schrute.
Where did you go to school, college, major?
Millersville University, majored in political science. I was also the opinion editor of the school’s newspaper, The Snapper!
What famous person would you switch lives with?
John Quincy Adams
What three things would you bring to a deserted island?
1) Box set of The Office. 2) Cases of Dr. Pepper 3) Chipotle, make that #1 actually.
What do you typically eat for breakfast?
Nothing, I bide my time until Chipotle.