Senior Construction Estimator – High-End Custom Builder – Base Salary to 135k/year + Company Vehicle - Phoenixville, PA
Phoenixville, PA 19460 US
Senior Construction Estimator – High-End Custom Builder – Base Salary to 135k/year + Company Vehicle – Phoenixville, PA
- Our client is a stable 90+ Year History High-End Custom Builder serving the Greater Philadelphia Area with an office located in the Phoenixville, PA Area and is seeking a Senior Construction Estimator.
- Work arrangement is primarily in-office, but our client is open to a hybrid schedule on a case-by-case basis.
- You will work in a casual, collaborative work environment and will help build our extensive portfolio of award-winning projects that includes retirement communities, private schools, religious institutions, commercial buildings, healthcare facilities, and luxury custom homes.
- Company vehicle included for work and personal use.
- Assemble accurate and well-organized estimates and proposals.
- Review project documents.
- Perform quantity takeoffs.
- Evaluate subcontractor and supplier quotes to ensure complete, competitive, and accurate estimates.
- Build and maintain relationships with subcontractors and clients.
- Develop construction schedules.
- 8+ years of relevant estimating experience Required
- Experience with and estimating software (i.e. Sage, Pipeline, etc.)
- Experience estimating projects in the institutional, commercial, and high-end custom home markets
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite
- (preferred) Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- Base salary in the 110k – 135k/year range dependent on experience
- Annual Bonuses
- Company Vehicle (for work and private use)
- Profit Sharing Program (after 1 year of employment)
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance (after 30 days)
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- 401k Program
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Time
- Career Advancement Opportunities
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
CONSTRUCTION & BUILDING PRODUCT SEARCH This niche recruiting practice is highly focused within the realm of building products & materials and construction projects with an emphasis on roles in sales, sales management, construction project estimation, skilled trades, and construction project management. Our Building & Construction Recruiting team targets the very best talent within the realm of building products, building services, construction materials manufacturers and distributors, both in the commercial and residential sectors. We aim to build long term mutually beneficial business relationships with building product and construction professionals.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Recruiter & Talent Sourcer - Engineering & Construction
Former Professional Baseball Player turned Recruiter/Sourcer, Mike Santoro is now a Sr. Recruiter & Talent Sourcer for Engineering, Construction, Architecture at AllSearch Recruiting in York, PA.
Mike Santoro is a Certified Black Belt in Internet Recruitment with a passion for the Science of Sourcing & the Art of Recruiting. In 2021 Mike was featured on RecruitingDaily.com’s “12 Days of Sourcing” Event Contributor and was recently published on its Recruiting blog. Mike regularly contributes to online Recruiting/Sourcing discussions and is passionate about finding ways to optimize the sourcing process, elevate the value of the profession of Talent Sourcing, and advance the Professional Art of Recruiting.
Mike is a man of faith and a family man, husband to a beautiful wife and father of 2 amazing boys and 1 beautiful little girl. He and his family reside in York, Pennsylvania, USA.
Mike has an MBA from York College of Pennsylvania and is also currently pursuing Master's in Theological Studies.