Senior Civil Project Manager – Municipal Engineering - Base Salary to 125k/year - Columbus, OH
Columbus, OH 43215 US
Senior Civil Project Manager – Municipal Engineering - Base Salary to 125k/year – Columbus, OH
- Our client is a government organization in an attractive and growing Columbus, Ohio Area Suburb with exceptional benefits.
- The Senior Civil Project Manager will manage and lead all Capital Improvement Projects from start to finish on the “Owner’s Rep” side by representing this Columbus, Ohio suburban area’s government organization. As the linchpin of project planning, execution, and finalization, the Senior Civil Project Manager will navigate the complexities of bidding, quality control, risk assessment, and phase transitions, providing unwavering technical guidance throughout.
- The Senior Civil Project Manager will manage 3-5 Capital Improvement Projects (CIP) at a time ranging from 8 million – 10 million on average. Examples of projects the Senior Civil Project Manager would manage include things like roadway improvement projects, park and recreation projects, parking lots, parking decks, water resources, sidewalks, crosswalks, ADA projects, etc.
- Lead the entire project lifecycle - from initial planning, bidding, design, and construction to inspection, problem-solving, and project closeout.
- Ensure project alignment with timelines, budgets, and quality standards, maintaining rigorous oversight and stakeholder engagement.
- Maintain Project Schedules and Budgets and manage contractors’ execution.
- Navigate complex construction and research projects with an emphasis on cross-departmental synergy.
- Champion customer service and operational excellence, regularly assessing and optimizing service delivery.
- Represent the city in high-stakes meetings, advocating for project interests and policy improvements.
- Oversee and Evaluate public bid packages, manage contractor relationships for the design, construction, and inspection of projects. Oversee contract preparations, and manage grant agreements to maximize funding efficacy.
- Administer the city's traffic control, signal systems, and ADA compliance initiatives, ensuring public safety and regulatory adherence.
- Craft the annual budget and 5-year Capital Improvement Budget, judiciously managing expenditures to ensure financial integrity.
- Spearhead procurement processes, infrastructure asset management, and environmental protection efforts.
- Registered P.E. (Professional Engineer) strongly preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering, or related field
- 7+ years of Public or Private side Engineering Project Management and/or Construction Management experience in municipal projects; roadway, storm, sanitary, water resources, parks and recreation, urban planning.
- GIS Software experience (CityView) preferred
- Base salary to 125k/year, dependent on experience
- High Quality Medical Plan – Employer covers up to 95 percent of the family-level premium costs
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision Plans
- Government Pension Retirement Program
- 15 Days Vacation
- 2 Personal Days
- 3 Paid Sick Days
- Cell Phone Stipend
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Professional development opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement
- Term Life and other benefits included
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
CONSTRUCTION & BUILDING PRODUCT SEARCH This niche recruiting practice is highly focused within the realm of building products & materials and construction projects with an emphasis on roles in sales, sales management, construction project estimation, skilled trades, and construction project management. Our Building & Construction Recruiting team targets the very best talent within the realm of building products, building services, construction materials manufacturers and distributors, both in the commercial and residential sectors. We aim to build long term mutually beneficial business relationships with building product and construction professionals.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Recruiter & Talent Sourcer - Engineering & Construction
Former Professional Baseball Player turned Recruiter/Sourcer, Mike Santoro is now a Sr. Recruiter & Talent Sourcer for Engineering, Construction, Architecture at AllSearch Recruiting in York, PA.
Mike Santoro is a Certified Black Belt in Internet Recruitment with a passion for the Science of Sourcing & the Art of Recruiting. In 2021 Mike was featured on RecruitingDaily.com’s “12 Days of Sourcing” Event Contributor and was recently published on its Recruiting blog. Mike regularly contributes to online Recruiting/Sourcing discussions and is passionate about finding ways to optimize the sourcing process, elevate the value of the profession of Talent Sourcing, and advance the Professional Art of Recruiting.
Mike is a man of faith and a family man, husband to a beautiful wife and father of 2 amazing boys and 1 beautiful little girl. He and his family reside in York, Pennsylvania, USA.
Mike has an MBA from York College of Pennsylvania and is also currently pursuing Master's in Theological Studies.