Sales Trainee - International Industrial Supply Company - Guaranteed Comp to 48k
Orlando, FL 32801
Sales Trainee - Sales Development Training Program - International Industrial Supply Company. To $48k. Regular Business Hours, no Nights, no Weekends. Orlando, FL.
- Our client is an industrial supply distributor with over 45 locations across the country including right here in Orlando. They are a very stable company and have been in business for over 50 years. They sell all types of industrial products like safety supplies, adhesives, electrical, and many more for major manufacturers like 3M, General Electric, Loctite, etc.
- They are looking for an Sales Rep for their Management Development Trainee Program. You will work hand in hand with the a variety of business teams to uncover new sales opportunities, serve existing clients, and learn the business from the inside out. You will identify, nurture, and close opportunities with both new and existing customers, manage inventory, and track customer data. This is a great opportunity to work collaboratively with internal and external partners to improve business and create solutions that serve both the company and clients.
- They offer an excellent career path. You’ll find that over 95% of their business leaders and managers, including the Chairman of the Board and the President/COO are graduates of this Management Development program.
- Base salary with bonus, full benefits & more
- Establish and develop new business as well as increase and grow current business, through all means available including prospecting, cold calling, networking, telemarketing, and referrals.
- Meeting and exceeding designated goals for prospecting and activity
- Following up with customers on a timely basis to provide the highest level of customer service
- Maintaining a high level of contact with top customers.
- 4 year college degree.
- 1+ years experience selling a product or service preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- Base salary plus a monthly bonus program - ($42k - $48k)
- Health Insurance
- 401(k) Program, etc.
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
SALES SEARCH AllSearch Sales Recruiters have worked with thousands of talented sales people all across the United States. At any given time we have hundreds of hand-selected, elite Sales Roles open throughout the US. Whether in industries such as Manufacturing, Industrial Supply, Distribution, and in towns such as Baltimore, Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas and beyond. AllSearch Recruiters know what it takes to help you find the very best home, how to thrive within it and how to take your sales career to the next level. #FindYourPath #StepYourJobUp #SalesCareers
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.
Meet Your Recruiter
Sales & Management Recruiter
What is the biggest mistake job seekers make? I have noticed that many young professionals do not take the time to fully develop their LinkedIn to sell themselves. It is appealing to employers when a LinkedIn profile is fully detailed and explains why they would excel in a potential career.