Sales Recruiter - Professional Direct Hire Search Firm - First Year 60k
York, PA 17401
Sales Recruiter - Professional Executive Search Firm. Build Your Career Helping Others Build Theirs. First Year $60k+plus Full Benefits
- AllSearch, a 17 year old National Professional Search Firm now headquartered in flourishing Downtown York, PA has an opening for a Sales Recruiter to tackle the most challenging national recruiting needs of our clients within our National Sales & Management Division, spanning a range of highly specific industries and roles.
- By coming to work with AllSearch, you will be joining a strong and stable search firm that recruits for a deep base of clients located all over North America, as well as internationally, so far 46 states, 6 countries, and counting.
- We are currently looking for an experienced, relationship focused Professional Recruiter to take their expertise and morph into the role of a Sales & Management Recruiter.
- Using industry tools & creative techniques you’ll source candidates that fit the sales profile communicated to us by our clients.
- Ideally you will have a natural curiosity for wanting to understand the needs of your sales candidates, their job search and what they ultimately want from their sales career.
- You are empathetic to others and excellent at building long term relationships. Your candidates will rely on you to coach them through the interviewing & hiring process and will lean on you as an advisor for their career search. Consistent follow up and communication skills are key.
- You possess strong closing skills and the ability to help your candidates navigate the vulnerability that a career change involves.
**KEYS TO SUCCESS**
To thrive in this role, you will have to be someone that shares our values. Some of these values are:
- You are up for the challenge of working for a small business that is seeing rapid success and growth. Fearlessness is a must. Ownership of the part you play in the growth of yourself, our candidates, clients and company should come naturally to you.
- Must have a positive “can do” attitude. We highly value the positive, enthusiastic culture we have.
- 2+ years of proven recruiting success, we will consider a candidate from temp staffing, direct hire or corporate recruiting
- A friendly, relationship minded personality, a desire to do right by your clients and candidates, and strong organizational skills.
- BS or BA degree is preferred, but not required.
- No fear of outbound contacting of potential candidates.
- AllSearch offers a reliable base salary plus a very strong quarterly commission and bonus package. Recruiters can easily make over $60k the first year. $100k+ year two and beyond.
- Company Sponsored Group Healthcare Package, 100% Company Paid Dental Plans for Individual, 100% Company Paid Vision Plan for Individual, 100% Company Paid Life Insurance Policy, Simple IRA with company match, Generous Paid Time Off, Company Paid Holidays, Company Paid Volunteer Time Off, Stocked kitchen of breakfast, lunch and Pizza Fridays, Monthly Team Building events, Modified Friday Hours, Employee Recognition Programs and More.
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
AllSearch has built a quality reputation helping talent in the professional fields of sales, technology, insurance and management all across the United States find and land exciting and rewarding career positions. We’re a leading provider of professional placement and recruiting services, having placed professionals in 46 states across the U.S., and in six countries around the world. Build Your Career Helping Others Build Theirs! #FindYourPath #StepYourJobUp #SalesCareers
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.