Sales Manager – Rotational Molding – Base Salary to 100k/year - Atlanta, GA
Atlanta, GA 30304 US
Sales Manager – Rotational Molding – Base Salary to 100k/year – Atlanta, GA
- Our client, a Plastics & Foam Manufacturer, is seeking a Sales Manager to manager and lead the Roto Products Sales Team by establishing territories, implementing quotas & goals and manage training programs.
- In this role, the Sales Manager with guide, develop and communicate a common strategic direction for the team. The Sales Manager is responsible for creating strategies to obtain new customers and expand market penetration.
- Recruit & Coach Newly Hired Sales Reps
- Monitor overall performance & track metrics of each team member
- Create 30 ,60, 90 day goals & annual goals
- Analyze customer analytics and marketing data in making judgements and policies
- Create market plans & execute strategies
- Expand customer base and monitor overall customer satisfaction
- Participate in executive meetings, lead and conduct sales meetings
- Business Savvy- committed to both top and bottom line growth
- Understand profitability and the financial drivers and overall business principles
- Train sales to develop meaningful customer relationships & work as a trusted advisor
- Provide marketing support for Trade Shows, Articles, Web & Brochures
- 2 or 4-year Degree in Business or other related Discipline (or equivalent work experience)
- Minimum of 2+ years of Sales Management
- Familiar with Sandler Selling Process & Tools
- Strong, effective communication, both oral & written
- Excellent Negotiation and Problem-Solving Skills
- Experience selling plastics- Knowledgeable in Rotomolded, Thermoformed, Compression Molded or Blow-Molded Products
- Ability to travel
Compensation for this role includes a base salary up to 100k/year, plus profit sharing bonus. Our client also offers a car allowance, competitive benefits, and 401k with a company match.
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
PLASTICS SEARCH This niche recruiting practice is highly focused within the realm of plastics manufacturing with an emphasis on roles in Engineering, Operations, and mid to senior-level Management, to Director/VP and C-suite Executive positions. Our Plastics Recruiting team targets exceptional talent within the realm of plastic Injection Molding, Blow Molding, Thermoforming, Extrusion, and many more. Whether you are currently working in plastics manufacturing passively/actively looking for that better opportunity, looking for more career-advancement opportunities, or a recent college graduate seeking a new role in Plastics Manufacturing, we’ll guide you with long term minded care and focus. #PlasticsCareers
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Meet Your Recruiter
Professional Recruiter - Plastics Manufacturing
Check out our Plastics Recruiting Page Here: https://www.allsearchinc.com/executive-recruiters/plastics/
Kasey bring decades of Manufacturing oriented recruiting experience to the world class AllSearch Plastics Manufacturing Recruiting efforts.