Sales Manager – HVAC Manufacturer – Base Salary to 85k/year - San Diego, CA
San Diego, CA 92101 US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
Sales Manager – HVAC Manufacturer – Base Salary to 85k/year – San Diego, CA
- Our client is a leading manufacturer of ductless mini-split HVAC systems. After entering the U.S. market almost a decade ago, our client remains #1 in sales for their product line. Our client is looking to add a Sales Manager to their team who can help take their business development efforts to the next level by expanding their distributor clientele.
- Assisting in expansion of products lines throughout the US to gain an even larger market segment within the HVAC industry.
- Responsible for continued support and overall growth of Sales Team in CA, AZ, and TX.
- Work to develop relationships with distributors to reach growth objectives and target metrics
- Provide coaching/mentoring to sales professionals to develop cross-selling skills and business development strategies
- This is a hybrid position with some travel required, however candidates must live in Southern California to be considered.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business is preferred
- Minimum of 5+ years of relevant residential and/or light commercial sales experience within the HVAC industry
- Plus for prior management experience overseeing & mentoring Sales Reps
- Thorough understanding of mini split or ductless systems is required
- Proven track record winning business and growing/maintaining accounts
- Preference to book of business within HVAC industry; specifically connections with distributors
- Ability to travel as needed to warehouse and customer locations
- Our client is offering a competitive salary of up to 85k/year depending on experience. This role has a bonus incentive tied to it based on overall company performance as well as an individual leadership.
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
HVAC & MECHANICAL SYSTEMS SEARCH AllSearch HVAC Sales & Mechanical Service recruiters have worked with thousands of talented sales and service people all across the United States. This Recruiting Practice is a focused two team powerhouse focused within the realm of commercial HVAC sales recruitment as well as related mechanical systems service technician staffing. Our HVAC & Mechanical Systems Recruiting Team targets the very best sales and service talent within the realm of commercial and industrial HVAC manufacturers, heating and cooling component part distributors, as well as with mechanical contractor service firms dedicated to the HVAC trade. Our Building Automation System (BAS) Recruiting Team focuses on BAS manufacturers, automation system installers, access control providers, building control service firm, and more.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.
Meet Your Recruiter
Professional Recruiter - Plastics / Manufacturing
Check out our Plastics Recruiting Page Here: https://www.allsearchinc.com/executive-recruiters/plastics/
I was born and raised in York, Pa. I completed my freshman year of college at Towson University. I soon realized Astronomy was not my thing, so I transferred back home to York College to pursue a career in Business. I completed my Bachelor of Business Administration with a major in Entrepreneurship and a minor in Marketing. I chose AllSearch because it felt like home. Everyone was so welcoming, and the company culture was what I was looking for in a job! Outside of work I can be found playing with my French Bulldog, Sanford, or reading psychological thriller books!
What motivates you?
Helping people! If I would die tomorrow, the one thing I want to make sure is that I made a difference in someone’s life, no matter how small.
Favorite TV show?
One Tree Hill. Nathan Scott has my heart.
What I do in my free time?
My dad and I brew beer! My dream one day is to open up a brewery with him. If I’m not doing that, I am either reading about conspiracy theories, spending money at Target, or playing with my dog—those are really my only hobbies.
Piece of advice I would give myself?
Always remember money can’t buy happiness; but it can buy you a boat, which would probably make you a little happy. Piece of advice number two: it’s the little things in life that make it worth wild.
What I typically eat for breakfast?
Cereal. There is no argument there here, Frosted Flakes are the best.
“Remember there’s heroes and there’s legends. Heroes get remembered, but legends never die.” (If you know what movie this is from, we can be best friends)