Sales Development Representative - International Industrial Company - Base + Guaranteed Bonus to 58k/year - Carol Stream, IL
Carol Stream, IL 60166 US
Sales Development Representative - International Industrial Company - Base + Guaranteed Bonus to 58k/year – Carol Stream, IL
- Our client is an industrial supply distributor with over 50 locations across the country, including right here in the Carol Stream Metro. They are a very stable company and have been in business for over 50 years. They sell all types of industrial products making them a national leader with over 350,000 products with premium brands like safety supplies, adhesives, electrical, and many more for major manufacturers like 3M, General Electric, Loctite, etc.
- This Sales Representative Development program is a "hands-on" position where you will be introduced to all facets of running and leading in their business. This would include, warehouse operations, inventory management, exceptional customer service and attention, field sales, territory management, accounting, staffing, and the responsibility for growing sales. You will gain credibility and learn extensive product knowledge in a short period of time.
- Through your dedication and commitment to company philosophies and expectations, you will be exposed to all facets of the business and you can expect a very rewarding career. They offer a variety of career paths through our program that include the Business Development Team, Purchasing and Supply Solutions Team, National Accounts Team, Outside Sales and Inside/Outside Sales Management.
- You’ll find that over 95% of their business leaders and managers, including the Chairman of the Board and the President/COO are graduates of this program.
- Establish and develop new business as well as increase and grow current business, through all means available including prospecting, cold calling, networking, telemarketing, and referrals
- Promoting Sales through the firms' state of the art website
- Meeting and exceeding designated goals for prospecting and activity
- Following up with customers in the field and via the phone on a timely basis to provide the highest level of customer service
- Managing inventory and assisting with purchasing for the local warehouse
- Managing inventory on site at customers facilities
- 4 year college degree
- 1+ years experience selling a product or service preferred
- Base salary plus a monthly guaranteed bonus program - (50k - 58k/year)
- Profit sharing bonus of 4k – 7k or more each year
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance, Paid Holiday Vacation, Paid Time Off
- 401(k) Program, etc.
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
AllSearch Sales Recruiters have worked with thousands of talented sales people all across the United States. At any given time we have hundreds of hand-selected, elite Sales Roles open throughout the US. Whether in industries such as Manufacturing, Industrial Supply, Distribution, and in towns such as Baltimore, Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas and beyond. AllSearch Recruiters know what it takes to help you find the very best home, how to thrive within it and how to take your sales career to the next level. #FindYourPath #StepYourJobUp #SalesCareers
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.
Meet Your Recruiter
Professional Recruiter - Sales & Management Trainees
Check out our Sales and Management Page Here: https://www.allsearchinc.com/executive-recruiters/facilities-management/
Jared was born and raised in Chester County, PA and went to Thaddeus Stevens and graduated with a degree in 2016. After a few year's in the field he felt unsatisfied and wanted to connect more with people to understand them and ultimately landed into recruiting. Since then, Jared has found his niche helping sales and management trainee's find career opportunities that allow them to grow and build their career's to the degree that they work hard for.
What motivates you?
Understanding people's goals, skills, and interests and what sets them apart from others in their identified field
What three words best describe you?
Tenacious, Energetic, Empathetic
When did you start selling and/or recruiting?
I’ve been in recruiting since 2019.
Where did you go to school, college, major, etc?
Thaddeus Stevens College
What do you do for fun/spend your free time?
I'm beginning to learn acoustic guitar, I enjoy working out at the gym, reading self-development books, and help lead a mission program in Lancaster, PA