Sales Administrator – Building Products Manufacturer - Base Salary to 110k/year - Austin, TX
Austin, TX 78701 US
Sales Administrator – Building Products Manufacturer - Base Salary to 110k/year – Austin, TX
- Our client is the ultimate single-point-of-contact solution for affordable, premium finish-out building materials because they are a multi-category manufacturer, but much more than just a product supplier. Their proprietary system simplifies every step in that process from inception to the completion of your build.
- They are currently seeking a Sales Administrator to join their team. The Sales Administrator will be responsible for working closely with the company’s sales executives and with the company’s estimating personnel. The Sales Administrator will field incoming requests to bid from existing and potential new clients and get them on the estimator’s bid calendar. Additionally, the Sales Administrator will learn and be primarily responsible for the company’s lead generation software, such that new opportunities and new potential clients are identified and that the company is positioned to be on the bid list for those opportunities and clients.
- Support Sales Team in administrative duties and communication with clients.
- Responsible for managing and updating lead generation software.
- Alert Sales to new construction projects.
- Screen and qualify leads.
- Field incoming requests to bid from existing and new clients.
- Work closely with Sales Executives to accomplish company goals and assist customers.
- Identify new customer targets.
- Maintain and establish customer contacts required to effectively build relationships and communication with those customers.
- Maintain pricing tables.
- Read and understand bid requirements and sales proposals.
- Assist with customer questions and requests.
- Keep abreast of industry trends, new products, and market conditions.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Sales team.
- 3 + years in a sales, sales support or sales coordination role in the construction industry.
- Multi-Family construction experience preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field required.
- Understanding of sales/marketing/lead generation
- Experience working with CRM.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Base salary in the 70k – 110k/year range, flexible dependent on experience
- Significant performance-based bonuses
- Stock options available
- Medical insurance covered by client.
- PTO and paid holidays
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
CONSTRUCTION & BUILDING PRODUCT SEARCH This niche recruiting practice is highly focused within the realm of building products & materials and construction projects with an emphasis on roles in sales, sales management, construction project estimation, skilled trades, and construction project management. Our Building & Construction Recruiting team targets the very best talent within the realm of building products, building services, construction materials manufacturers and distributors, both in the commercial and residential sectors. We aim to build long term mutually beneficial business relationships with building product and construction professionals.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.