Safety Supervisor– Roofing Construction Company – Base Salary to 50k/year - McHenry, IL
McHenry, IL 60050 US
Safety Supervisor – Roofing Construction Company – Base Salary to 50k/year – McHenry, IL
- With over 45 years in the industry, our client has become of the largest sheet metal and roofing companies in North America. They are part of a family owned and operated investment group of 5 companies operating in the construction, real estate, and consumer products industries.
- The Safety Supervisor will inspect job sites, warehouse, and sheet fabrication shop to ensure all proper safety protocols are being followed.
- Administer policies, rules and procedures of the company's safety program as they apply to employee's protection, public safety, equipment and property protection.
- Manage the planning, preparation and presentation of safety training as needed.
- Investigate accidents, complete and submit incident forms in a timely manner.
- Assist in overseeing the implementation of corrective action, weekly documented project inspections, and ensure corrective action is properly documented.
- Responsible for MSDS & safety policy; fall protection & HAZComm booklets to be distributed to contractors, foreman, & at job site.
- Involved in all OSHA meetings and negotiations when required.
- Attend Pre-Construction meetings at site, and office.
- Pre-Job site inspection to advise on safety requirements and readiness.
- Work in compliance with company policies as outlined.
- Employee Handbook, Human Resources Policy, Safety Policy and OSHA Safety rules
- Will be working Monday - Friday, 10 hr. shifts.
- Minimum of 3+ years construction and/or roofing experience preferred.
- Good working knowledge of construction procedures and safety.
- Knowledge and understanding of OSHA Regulations.
- OSHA 500 or OSHA 510 certification preferred; OSHA 30 (Construction) – Required.
- Analytical, leadership, interpersonal, problem solving and organizational/ time management skills.
- Strong leadership skills to enforce proper safety procedures.
- Base salary to 50k/year, dependent on experience
- OT pay.
- Company Vehicle
- 401k matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
CONSTRUCTION & BUILDING PRODUCT SEARCH This niche recruiting practice is highly focused within the realm of building products & materials and construction projects with an emphasis on roles in sales, sales management, construction project estimation, skilled trades, and construction project management. Our Building & Construction Recruiting team targets the very best talent within the realm of building products, building services, construction materials manufacturers and distributors, both in the commercial and residential sectors. We aim to build long term mutually beneficial business relationships with building product and construction professionals.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.