Reliability Engineer – Industrial Maintenance – Base Salary to 90k/year - Los Angeles, CA
Los Angeles, CA 90007 US
Reliability Engineer – Industrial Maintenance – Base Salary to 90k/year – Los Angeles, CA
- Our client, a Plastic Film Manufacturer, is seeking a Reliability Engineer to guide efforts and ensure the reliability and maintainability of equipment, processes, utilities & infrastructure for optimal production.
- In this role, the Reliability Engineer will identify & manage asset reliability risks, identify critical spare parts, initiate & document PM programs and analyze failure mechanisms & trends.
- Implement tools to monitor assets & anticipated failures
- Create updated drawings for existing equipment using Solidworks
- Identify critical spare parts lists & make recommendations based on costs/risks/availability of parts
- Identify key contractors, suppliers and internal resources to support maintenance activities
- Implement systems to monitor product discontinuation and supplier changes
- Manage Maintenance Documentation
- Develop solutions for repetitive failures
- Develop diagnostic tools and methodologies to collect equipment working status and trends
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering--Required
- 3+ years of experience in Maintenance Reliability or Engineering
- MUST have experience with AutoCAD & Solidworks
- Ability to works cross functionally with Project Engineering, Production & Operations, Maintenance and Process Engineering
- Plastics Manufacturing Maintenance Experience is preferred or experience in a highly demanding field such as medical, aerospace or automotive
- Confident in knowledge & reliability abilities
- Strong written and verbal communication
Compensation for this role includes a base salary up to 90k/year. Our client also offers competitive health and life benefits & 401k.
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
PLASTICS SEARCH This niche recruiting practice is highly focused within the realm of plastics manufacturing with an emphasis on roles in Engineering, Operations, and mid to senior-level Management, to Director/VP and C-suite Executive positions. Our Plastics Recruiting team targets exceptional talent within the realm of plastic Injection Molding, Blow Molding, Thermoforming, Extrusion, and many more. Whether you are currently working in plastics manufacturing passively/actively looking for that better opportunity, looking for more career-advancement opportunities, or a recent college graduate seeking a new role in Plastics Manufacturing, we’ll guide you with long term minded care and focus. #PlasticsCareers
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Meet Your Recruiter
Professional Recruiter - Plastics Manufacturing
Check out our Plastics Recruiting Page Here: https://www.allsearchinc.com/executive-recruiters/plastics/
Kasey bring decades of Manufacturing oriented recruiting experience to the world class AllSearch Plastics Manufacturing Recruiting efforts.