Regional Sales Manager – Casters – Base Salary to 140k/year - Philadelphia, PA
Philadelphia, PA 19107 US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
Regional Sales Manager – Casters – Base Salary to 140k/year – Philadelphia, PA
- Founded over 40 years ago, our client in the Caster space provides solutions for any industry that needs free-turning wheels (such as grocery carts, hospital beds, office chairs, material handling equipment, etc.) This family-owned company has become one of the best-known Caster and wheel companies in North America!
- They are currently looking to hire a Regional Sales Manager to join their team. This position will focus on selling into OEM’s to acquire new business. The ideal candidate for this position can reside anywhere in the northeast region.
- Prospect, cold-call, promote and sell casters to OEMs (such as Tesla, GM)
- Monitor and analyze performance metrics to ensure sales targets are met
- Travel to conferences, tradeshows, and networking events
- Travel throughout the northeast territory to visit potential customers (25% overnight travel)
- Provide outstanding customer service and resolve any customer issues
- 5+ years of industrial Sales experience (preferably coming from selling into OEMs)
- Experience in the manufacturing sector, preferably in the caster or industrial hardware industry
- Openness to overnight travel 25% of the time throughout the NE US
- Understanding of CRM software and Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Base salary in the 120k – 140k/year range plus bonus
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401K (match), cell phone reimbursement, 100% travel reimbursement, and mileage reimbursement
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
AllSearch Engineering Recruiters know that to compete in today’s marketplace, you must not only embrace engineering technology, but prioritize it above almost everything else. If you are not in such a place, it’s most likely time to move on. Work with an engineering search firm whose recruiters have worked in the design blueprints. AllSearch is vigorous in its pursuit of conducting engineering searches only for companies that prove to us that their technology is at the forefront of their future vision. Don’t sit still in a company that won’t embrace forward-thinking technology, find a company as innovative as you are. #FindYourPath #StepYourJobUp #EngineeringCareers
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.
Meet Your Recruiter
Sr. Sales & Management Recruiter
Kelly was born and raised in Ellicott City, MD and went to UNC-Chapel Hill for College and played Division I Lacrosse for them. She entered the Sales Recruiting world immediately after graduation and hasn’t looked back!
Kelly has specifically been a Go-To-Market Recruiter, placing Business Development Representatives up to VP’s of Sales and VP’s of Marketing. She’s passionate about finding the right fit for her candidates and clients and has 15+ years of experience. Kelly has 2 young daughters who truly motivate her to be her very best!
Fun fact: Kelly and her Mother were both the Homecoming Queen in High school!
What 3 words best describe you?
--Loyal, encouraging, and determined