Quality Manager - Electronics Manufacturing - Base Salary to 120k/year - Tallahassee, FL
Tallahassee, FL 32301 US
Quality Manager – Electronics Manufacturing – Base Salary to 120k/year - Tallahassee, FL
- Our client, a well-established contract Electronics Manufacturer is currently seeking a Quality Manager for their Tallahassee, FL area location. Our client has been in the electronics industry for 30 years offering customized PCB (printed circuit board) assembly & RF technology supporting medical, Aerospace/ Military, Communications, and Industrial markets.
- This technical role reports to the Director of Quality and leads a team of inspectors, technicians and engineers while planning, coordinating and directing the quality control program for the location.
- Ensure facility complies with ISO Quality & customer specific standards
- Direct Quality Team members to ensure all products meet customer requirements
- Build a team of highly engaged, knowledgeable members to support quality initiatives
- Oversee internal audits, generate corrective actions in collaboration with supervisors
- Interface with external auditors and regulatory quality agencies
- Interface with customers and coordinate internal efforts to correct processes
- Ensure timely resolution of quality problems and implement long-term solutions
- Write and submit audit schedule, plans and reports
- Facilitate SPC/Corrective Action meetings, interpret condition of SPC charts
- Maintain corrective action systems
- Organize internal/external training activities
- Technical Degree – Bachelor’s from four-year College or University
- 3+ years Quality Experience for Electronics PCB manufacturing
- Strong Leadership/ Team Building experience
- Effective communication skills for customer interaction
- Quality Management System (QMS) experience
- Experience with ISO 13485 and 9001:2015; Converting to 9100 preferred
- IPC Certifications/Trainer preferred
- Contract manufacturing experience preferred
- Base salary in the 90k - 120k/year range depending on candidate experience and fit to role
- Will consider Quality Engineers with leadership experience that can be promoted to the Quality Manager role
- Bonus program eligible based on company performance
- Comprehensive benefits: medical, dental, vision, short term/long term disability insurance
- 401k with 4% match
- PTO/ vacation/ holiday pay
- Great team to work with
- Career growth opportunities
- Relocation assistance available as needed – location is well situated with easy access to rural areas (beaches or mountains), or the city and college town.
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
AllSearch Engineering Recruiters know that to compete in today’s marketplace, you must not only embrace engineering technology, but prioritize it above almost everything else. If you are not in such a place, it’s most likely time to move on. Work with an engineering search firm whose recruiters have worked in the design blueprints. AllSearch is vigorous in its pursuit of conducting engineering searches only for companies that prove to us that their technology is at the forefront of their future vision. Don’t sit still in a company that won’t embrace forward-thinking technology, find a company as innovative as you are. #FindYourPath #StepYourJobUp #EngineeringCareers
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Meet Your Recruiter
Management and Operations Recruiter – Manufacturing
Check out our Manufacturing Page Here: https://www.allsearchinc.com/executive-recruiters/manufacturing-recruiter/
Gisele brings 14 years of Recruiting experience with a concentration on Operations Management and Engineering.
Originally from Massachusetts, she attended U-Mass, Amherst for English Literature and Psychology. Spent a semester in Siena, Italy. Then, moved to PA and enjoyed the interaction with a staffing specialist / recruiter so much, she decided to go into it professionally.
She worked in temporary and financial staffing for a few years before focusing on raising a family. She returned to recruiting and quickly moved into Professional Staffing and loves making that right career fit for candidates and clients. After a pandemic layoff, she was thrilled to have found the amazing company culture with AllSearch.
What do you like to do in your free time?
Outside of work enjoy nature, photography, yoga/mediation, reading and ballroom dancing.
What motivates you?
To help connect the dots and facilitate partnerships and career matches that are beneficial to all involved. Providing sincere and attentive customer service is essential.
What inspires you?
Creating a better world starts in our own mind and our emotional responses to life.
“Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.” -Albert Schweitzer