Quality Manager - Automotive Manufacturing – Base Salary to 105k/year - Newnan, GA
Newnan, GA 30263 US
Quality Manager - Automotive Manufacturing – Base Salary to 105k/year – Newnan, GA
- Our client, a distinguished leader in the automotive industry with over 25 years of experience and a global reputation as a 5 Star Employer, is actively looking for a Quality Manager possessing robust leadership qualities.
- In this role, the Quality Manager will have the responsibility of establishing efficient quality systems to ensure a 100% level of customer satisfaction. This individual will also be tasked with the development and implementation of procedures for inspecting, testing, and assessing product quality in alignment with the company’s standards.
- Ensure adherence to all regulations and requirements within the quality system.
- Communicate instances of non-conformity to the production managers and corporate leadership.
- Establish and sustain a robust quality system that consistently delivers high-quality products.
- Oversee and manage an IS/TS Certified facility.
- Apply the principles of the Toyota Production System.
- Inspect products or services to ensure their compliance with quality standards.
- Assess the quality of a product or service through a variety of stress tests.
- Evaluate customer feedback and comprehend customer needs and anticipations regarding products and services.
- Coordinate meetings with production or service management to gain insights into the company's policies and operational procedures.
- Collaborate with management teams to offer suggestions and resolutions for quality-related challenges.
- Assess and review all materials provided by suppliers to ensure overall quality.
- Apply excellent business management skills and leverage extensive experience in manufacturing management.
- Efficiently handle production waste and enhance efficiency in production processes.
- Record the quality status of products and/or services at every stage of the production process.
- Investigate the underlying causes of defects and propose solutions for quality concerns.
- Onboard and train new quality control team members.
- 3+ years of experience in a quality role within an automotive manufacturing environment
- 2+ years of experience in a quality management role
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or relevant field or equivalent experience in the automotive industry
- Base salary to 105k/year
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Paid Time Off
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
ENGINEERING SEARCH AllSearch Engineering Recruiters know that to compete in today’s marketplace, you must not only embrace engineering technology, but prioritize it above almost everything else. If you are not in such a place, it’s most likely time to move on. Work with an engineering search firm whose recruiters have worked in the design blueprints. AllSearch is vigorous in its pursuit of conducting engineering searches only for companies that prove to us that their technology is at the forefront of their future vision. Don’t sit still in a company that won’t embrace forward-thinking technology, find a company as innovative as you are. #FindYourPath #StepYourJobUp #EngineeringCareers
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.