Quality Assurance Manager – Electronics Manufacturing – Base to 120k/year - Plainview, NY
Plainview, NY 11803 US
Quality Assurance Manager – Electronics Manufacturing – Base to 120k/year – Plainview, NY
- Our client, a well-established Electronics Manufacturing company, is currently seeking a Quality Assurance (QA) Manager fully onsite for their Long Island, NY location.
- Our client is a small (30 employees) yet rapidly growing subsidiary of a large global electronics & optics manufacturer that supports the fields of military, defense, medical devices, as well as life science, green & clean technology.
- The Quality Assurance Manager will establish quality standards and regulations for employees and products.
- Quality Assurance activities will include data analysis, production & policy improvement strategies, training team members, monitoring auditing, testing according to standards, documentation & reporting, implementing corrective measures, documenting internal and external audits (ISO 9001:2015).
- Returns & Service activities will include managing the returns and exchange process, initial troubleshooting, and diagnostics for root cause, creating 4D/8D reports & non-conformance documentation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Quality Assurance, or Electrical Engineering
- Experience with Quality Management Systems and Electronics
- Quality inspection, auditing, testing
- Internal & External audits, Work Instructions/ SOPs
- Electronic Contract Manufacturing for military, defense, medical devices
- General knowledge of electronics (transistor, Flip-Flop Circuits etc.)
- Expertise in ISO19001, ISO13485, ISO14001, FDA Compliance
- Ability to work onsite and travel 10%
- MS Office & ERP proficiency
- Work well independently as well as with a team
- Six Sigma Certification preferred
- Experience with Iso-27001 certification preferred
- Experience measuring conducted and radiated EMI; digital design, and knowledge on MCU, CPU preferred
- Knowledge of analog design, e.g., SMPS (topologies Buck, Boost, Flyback, LLC/Resonant Converters), and EMI/EMC preferred
- Assembler and higher languages such as C/C++/C#, (register, build a counter) preferred
- Knowledge of FPGA, HPLs, VHDL and Verilog are, active vs. passive components, basic OPAMP circuits (differentiator amplifier, integrator, subtractor, inverter) preferred
- Understanding of high-pass and low-pass; Kirchhoff’s Voltage and Current Law preferred
- Proficiency of ADCs; UART, I2C and SPI preferred
- Base salary in the 100k – 120k/year range depending on candidate experience
- Annual bonus based on KPIs / objectives
- 401k with 4% match
- Medical, dental, vision insurance 1st of the month no waiting
- Paid time off (vacation, holiday, personal)
- Shopping discounts & gym membership
- Brand new facility, working with cutting edge technology
- Small tight knit team
- Relocation assistance available as needed
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
AllSearch Engineering Recruiters know that to compete in today’s marketplace, you must not only embrace engineering technology, but prioritize it above almost everything else. If you are not in such a place, it’s most likely time to move on. Work with an engineering search firm whose recruiters have worked in the design blueprints. AllSearch is vigorous in its pursuit of conducting engineering searches only for companies that prove to us that their technology is at the forefront of their future vision. Don’t sit still in a company that won’t embrace forward-thinking technology, find a company as innovative as you are. #FindYourPath #StepYourJobUp #EngineeringCareers
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Meet Your Recruiter
Management and Operations Recruiter – Manufacturing
Check out our Manufacturing Page Here: https://www.allsearchinc.com/executive-recruiters/manufacturing-recruiter/
Gisele brings 14 years of Recruiting experience with a concentration on Operations Management and Engineering.
Originally from Massachusetts, she attended U-Mass, Amherst for English Literature and Psychology. Spent a semester in Siena, Italy. Then, moved to PA and enjoyed the interaction with a staffing specialist / recruiter so much, she decided to go into it professionally.
She worked in temporary and financial staffing for a few years before focusing on raising a family. She returned to recruiting and quickly moved into Professional Staffing and loves making that right career fit for candidates and clients. After a pandemic layoff, she was thrilled to have found the amazing company culture with AllSearch.
What do you like to do in your free time?
Outside of work enjoy nature, photography, yoga/mediation, reading and ballroom dancing.
What motivates you?
To help connect the dots and facilitate partnerships and career matches that are beneficial to all involved. Providing sincere and attentive customer service is essential.
What inspires you?
Creating a better world starts in our own mind and our emotional responses to life.
“Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.” -Albert Schweitzer